Omg

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

sad_soul555
Loyal

Omg

Post by sad_soul555 »

hey all i have so much to tell you all and stuff so I thought i would post here so i would not have to write 100x but yea here is up with my life now...i am seeing a guy named bradley...and he is 20 and i am 16 leagal in my state already checked it out...hehe...i am NO longer makeing my self sick got rid of the eatting disorder yay...and i am NO long cutting YAY.... :dancing: :dancing: ...i totaly feel like a new person...lol...but yea i bet something will come up to keep me here and plus i love helping other ppl with there problems so i am gonna stay here and help others so they can feel the way i feel now....hehe...and i just wanted to say THANK-YOU to all who have helped me get to ware i am NOW...we need MORE ppl like you in this world....and yea... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: you allllll soooo much thanks again

~*AMBI*~
Hmmm i am starting to hate guys more and more...every day.....maybe someday ill meet someone worth loveing...intill then ill die inside...im gonna grow up being a very bitter old woman,.....

brittaney....OMG you have such a beautiful son....i can't beleave we have been friends this long....(all our lives...17 years).....and i hope i never lose you...and or your beautiful baby boy deagen.....

"I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to kill the thing on the inside."
Beautiful
Veteran

Re: Omg

Post by Beautiful »

*Runs up to you and gives you BIG hugs! :hug: * Welcome back and im sooooooooooo happy for you :D
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
sad_soul555
Loyal

Post by sad_soul555 »

awwww thanx beautiful...your the greatest.....*kisses*
Hmmm i am starting to hate guys more and more...every day.....maybe someday ill meet someone worth loveing...intill then ill die inside...im gonna grow up being a very bitter old woman,.....

brittaney....OMG you have such a beautiful son....i can't beleave we have been friends this long....(all our lives...17 years).....and i hope i never lose you...and or your beautiful baby boy deagen.....

"I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to kill the thing on the inside."
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

Hehe :D oo i get kisses! haha :* :P

Sence i came back ( a week ago) I have gotten my shit togeather too, my grades up, joined cheer, and got into church more :) and i stopped cutting, too :) if u ever wanna talk, PM me :)
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Welcome back then! <3 It's been like an HT reunion around here lately.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

sad_soul555
Loyal

Post by sad_soul555 »

i know but is it great to have every one back

jess_617
Veteran

Post by jess_617 »

Tis very great with all the people returning. :)

Welcome back m'dear. Glad you got your stuff together and are doing so much better. Im really proud of you!

PM me if you ever need anything.
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol
Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

*Gives cake to sad_soul*

Glad you're back...hide your cake from Amy.

OI
"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna