Why Does Everyone Hate Me?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

5a5
Veteran

Why Does Everyone Hate Me?

Post by 5a5 »

:sadbye: :( nobody likes me, my mother told me to fuck off, all my friends dont seem to notice how sad i am and my b/f i think doesnt want to be with me cause i'm screwed up,, uughh
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come
Doug
Veteran

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Me?

Post by Doug »

:console: Aw, I'm sorry babe. I like you! That should count for something. :P

I'm sure your boyfriend doesn't feel that way...you could have him reassure you. In regards to your mother, that sucks. I'm sorry...you'll always have friends here though.

OI
"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna
jess_617
Veteran

Post by jess_617 »

Umm...I dont hate you. :hug:

Sorry about your friends and your mum and your boyfriend. Sometimes people really suck. Just remember we all love you here.

:console:

Jessi<3
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol
5a5
Veteran

Post by 5a5 »

^ aw thanx, and ya people really do suck sometimes, i dont get it why when one thing is all good in my life another has to be bad, damn it i feel like i'm having a nervous breakdown, it's either everyone or me idk maybe i'm having a nervous breakdown
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come
CausticTears
Veteran

Post by CausticTears »

Yeah, it's a bit tough when people are negative towards you. People don't realize, sometimes, how negative they are being to others...or even they're probably insecure themselves and take it out on others. Either way, you have to look away from the negative and look at the positive things. Like, on this site, people have mentioned that they love you, that's a positive thing. Catch my drift?
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
lonlyangel7
Loyal

Post by lonlyangel7 »

aww i like you! i dont know where i would be if i didnt have you to talk to...i know we havent talked in a while but things have been real crazy around here! but i love you!!!!