Name Some Of The Craziest Things U Mom And Dads

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

silvertears
Loyal

Name Some Of The Craziest Things U Mom And Dads

Post by silvertears »

Sorry the topic wouldnt all fit on the thing lol... But yea, name some of the craziest, hillarious, down right stupidest things ur parents have ever done lol... I know some of u must have some pretty funny parents...
I'm a poor wayfaring stranger

While traveling thru this world of woe

Yet there's no sickness, toil, or danger

In that bright world to which I go

I'm going there to see my Father

I'm going there no more to roam

I'm only going over Jordan

I'm only going over home

I know dark clouds will hang 'round me,

I know my way is rough and steep

Yet beauteous fields lie just before me

Where God's redeemed their virgils keep

I'm going there to see my mother

She said she'd meet me when I come

I'm only going over Jordan

I'm only going over home

~?~My?Photobucket~?~
Beautiful
Veteran

Re: Name Some Of The Craziest Things U Mom And Dads

Post by Beautiful »

LOL! my moms halarious.. she wants to kill a person i know.. and she tells me that dildos come from ceilings, as a joke... she makes sex jokes all the time. its funny :P
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

My mum's just stupid.

I have a really funny one about her and 80s clothing.

But I'm tired. I'll tell y'all tomorrow.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
pynkgodde55
Loyal

Post by pynkgodde55 »

My parents are probably the craziest b/c they are so young. When I was about 10, maybe younger. I really don't know, I was young enough to remember. We went to my Great- grandparents house in Florida. They live in an old people community and there was this pool. My parents and my aunt went out late at night to this bar. Well, on the way back, my aunt threw my mom in the pool. My mom is soaking wet and they decide to go into the community next to ours and steal oranges from people's property. They were so loud that we got tons of complaints.

My dad was arrested for drunken in public, disorderly conduct, and trespassing once b/c he was drunk and had to pee so he went behind this bush. What he didn't know is that the bush was on someone's property so the guy called the police. We had to bail him out at like 2 in the morning. It sucked. It's funny now.

The my dad smoked some pot that my aunt's friend gave him. I was in 6th grade and he hadn't done it for a while. He thought he was having a heart attack. We had to go to the hospital. It was scary but now its kind of funny b/c he was so stupid.

Good times.
[center]Image[/center]

[center]Xanga/MySpace[/center][center]Wanna Know More about Jen?[/center]
jess_617
Veteran

Post by jess_617 »

Ill have to think about what my mum has done..shes such a frikken dork I dont know whats the stupidest thing she has done. lol

My dad..well thats easy as hes usually no fun at all. Once (he was drunk) and his brother and cousin were over(also drunk) and they were in the kitchen being dumb. My room is just a short space away and my cousin and I went out to see what the hell was going on. Sooo we went and looked around the door and there was my dad and uncle dancing, ballroom dance style. We kept watching and my dad was kinda driftin off. His cousin was like "Go to bed" and of course my dad didnt want to. When they tried to get him up onto the couch he started swingin at them and when he punched he spun in a circle and fell on the floor. :P just like in the cartoons. haha
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol
Jesykah ^_^
Veteran

Post by Jesykah ^_^ »

My parents are crazy. Almost every other word that comes out of their mouth is a cuss word. The funniest thing about my mom is how she'll just do something fucking stupid all randomly. Like...she'll be using the bathroom and then making fake constipation noises and whatnot. And I don't know...my dad's just crazy. I can't think of anything funny he's done lately though... hmm :huh:
<span style="font-family:optima" J E S S I C A [/b]

<span style="color:orange"Jessica's MySpace. Go on, click it.
alnieve
Veteran

Post by alnieve »

Hmm...I'd say that the craziest thing my dad has done was thrown a water bottle at the umpire at one of my softball games. lol...yeah that was pretty funny.

And my mom...well I don't know, my mom is just a dork. Yeah, I can't really think of the weirdest thing she's done.

But the craziest thing both of my parents have done was tell me that they were going to block HT on our computer :( But it's all good. lol.

Amanda
[CENTER]She would change everything[/CENTER]

[CENTER]for happy ever after.[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Caught in the in-between,[/CENTER]

[CENTER]a beautiful disaster."http://asnowy.deviantart.com/gallery/"[/CENTER]
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

Hmmm...

Probably my dad smoking pot in the dining room with all my brothers friends. It was quite a sight to see. :P And my moms was saying "I think we should smoke pot tonight" in a really whispery voice. It was so funny cause she's such a sweet little innocent person. Ahah. I love my parents.. they're so weird.
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

uh..well i dunno bout my dad..but my step dad is crazy and always gives me and my brothers gag gifts...like this one time my brother broke this rake cuz he didn't want to rake the leaves so when christmas came around my stepdad gave him the broken rake...my other brother did $5,000 of damage to cars and houses with rocks so my step dad gave him a box of rocks at Christmas once...i dunno...he is weird...he gave me some antifreze this year cuz i don't know anything about putting crap in my car and such...i dunno...um my mom is just a freak and she is random and does weird stuff...she gets mad drunk on Christmas eve every year and goes around hugging everyone in my family at this party we are always at and dances around like a freak and falls down a lot...i dunno...my family isn't really..funny crazy...just psycho crazy...so i can't think of much..

StressedOut
Loyal

Post by StressedOut »

well this was something my dad did when he was a little kid:

he bit the butt of his sister while she was sitting down until it bled
Image Season 7 Begins- January 2009