I Cant Believe This Bullshit

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

The Black Hat
Veteran

I Cant Believe This Bullshit

Post by The Black Hat »

Well I had a valid Colorado drivers license - aced my written exam in Colorado. I get out here to Vegas, I just went in to get my new license, had to take a written exam. Well it was 90 questions fucking long. I missed one too many questions so I have to go back in to try again. Is that not fucking bullshit? I failed my Neveda's driving exam. Im sooo fucking pissed off right now. :furious:
Respectfully,

Black Hat

jess_617
Veteran

Re: I Cant Believe This Bullshit

Post by jess_617 »

That does suck but hey its a new state, new rules. Youll get it next time, just brush up a bit on the technicals and youll do great. Dont stress. Good luck.

Jessi
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol
The Black Hat
Veteran

Post by The Black Hat »

And now I went to get my haircut and they screwed up because it was pre-paid and shit and 8 customers came and went by the time I got my haircut. I ended up getting in the managers face because it was bullshit. They fucked up. They dropped the ball. I waited 1hr for my haircut. My patience has its limits. I ended up getting a refund and a haircut... Today is really fucked up.
Respectfully,

Black Hat

Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

::high five::

I FAILED TOO!!

It's fucking hard!! I'm telling ya! Hahaha, or maybe I'm just a shitty driver. :) lmao.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

hey thats alright about the license thing..just study up a bit and take it again..my brother failed his and went back in the other day after more work and he passed...so i think you can do it too with enough determination...good luck :)