Guess What!?!

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Guess What!?!

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

Okay if any of you watch Laguna Beach, Dieter was on it and has a myspace but its only to promote his website or something about kids who have delt with Depression and suicide. So I decided to Send him a message about your guys site, Im guessing he thinks this is my site. But im going to send him another message telling him its Adams website, but I dont know if I should tell him to make a post on here, or even have him promote Helpingteens on his site?

Date: Jan 22, 2005 12:35 PM

Subject: RE: A support Group.

Body: HEy,

Let me know if I can write somthing to be put on your site. That would be awesome and I would love to promote and to reach out even more through your huge community its all about word of mouth.

Dieter

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Date: Jan 21, 2005 05:15 PM

I just wanted to let you know that there is a support group at, Helpingteens.org and it has Articles,Groups and much more. It's one of the most popular Teen Sites for the web, and one of the first listed in 'Google' I am a moderator there and this site has helped me so much, in times I was depressed or just needed a friend, I feel I can trust the people there, and feel very welcomed there. I think if the word got out about this site a lot more teenagers could get help with their issues. Im not sure if you promote any sites because you have your own thing going on, but I felt you should say something about this site because its a wonderful enviroment for helping others. Also I feel Im somewhat helping you here by actually helping others. And if you would like I would promote your website on Helpingteens.org, and if you would like to check it out do so. Im guessing you might have been to it before but just incase. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Sincerly,

Ashley.
Beautiful
Veteran

Re: Guess What!?!

Post by Beautiful »

aw, thats so awesome. yeah, i think you should go for it :) do both? its up to you babe
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
Jesykah ^_^
Veteran

Post by Jesykah ^_^ »

Go for it. You sure it's really him, though?
<span style="font-family:optima" J E S S I C A [/b]

<span style="color:orange"Jessica's MySpace. Go on, click it.
Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

Yes im positive it him! Because im pretty sure when I watch the show he or one of his friends brought up something to do with a thing about helping teens.