Want To Know

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

lordoftheunderworld
Loyal

Want To Know

Post by lordoftheunderworld »

hey if i posted a realy long poem who here would like to read it. i just want to know before i post it because its realy long
<div class=\'quotetop\'QUOTE<div class=\'quotemain\' the world hates to hate but doesnt love the only thing that keeps us going is the relization that we are only one and we can do nothing. why does it hurt then if i see her go why do i end up in pain if i walk away. what made this so hard what pushed us so far. please tell me the reason for it all.
if any of u wonder about if there is a god and if he will do anything the answer is no. he hates u all. mwahahahahahaha im just joking u god loves u all i just wanted to see if any one reads these quotes.
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Re: Want To Know

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

I'll read it. :)
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

me too i like poems its not like pages upon pages is it cause then id have to take in a bit at a time but id read it -MARY
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

I would. Mandy I love your new avy!
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
jess_617
Veteran

Post by jess_617 »

Of course people would read it! Just post it in the self expression forum and youre good to go. :)
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol