Studying Abroad?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Studying Abroad?

Post by NunchakuSteve »

I am currently trying to get into some exchange program and so some school somewhere in the world just wanna see what you all thought. Has anyone ever done this? Here's my options..this is given I win a scholarship which is very possible.

A) Go somewhere in the USA for a semester. With Scholarship=4000$ This is cheapest.

or 5000 for France. A bit more, but more enriching because I can speak french.

B)Win full scholarship, a bit harder but..

Japan for a full year..very difficlut probly because I can't speak it, but it's actually my dream to go there.

or France for a full year, it'd be free and I'd be there longer..parents wold probly be more lenient about france.

Also..this is keeping in mind they let me leave after my sister's wedding. I don't seea problem but..would you ask them if u could come back for your graduation at my highschoo, it'd be fun etc..but really worth missing things away somewhere?

What do you all think?
Wheretogo
Veteran

Re: Studying Abroad?

Post by Wheretogo »

go for it. it is a great experiance. and you would proally love it, you would learn a lot and have a ton of fun and make a ton of new friends.
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin
lordoftheunderworld
Loyal

Re: Studying Abroad?

Post by lordoftheunderworld »

well i think u should. i did it and it was great. go for it big time it is the best thing ever. u learn a lot more about life then doing a lot of other things. go for it big time. i mean it.
<div class=\'quotetop\'QUOTE<div class=\'quotemain\' the world hates to hate but doesnt love the only thing that keeps us going is the relization that we are only one and we can do nothing. why does it hurt then if i see her go why do i end up in pain if i walk away. what made this so hard what pushed us so far. please tell me the reason for it all.
if any of u wonder about if there is a god and if he will do anything the answer is no. he hates u all. mwahahahahahaha im just joking u god loves u all i just wanted to see if any one reads these quotes.