Has Anybody Noticed?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Beautiful
Veteran

Re: Has Anybody Noticed?

Post by Beautiful »

It can be that simple of people quit being so damn stubern...
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

Unfortunately, people have changed since we changed names. And then we are not noticed as much as we used to because of the name change so people don't sign up as often. Some people have been angry with others for whatever reasons and it makes others feel bad or as if they are being pulled in to different directions because of them having mutual friends. *sigh* I wish they would come back. I wish the fighting would stop but that is highly unlikely.

Sammi...

End of monotone typing.
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

One of the reasons is probably that teenhelp became a whole other site. This site doesn't have the traffic which the teenhelp.org domain has, and so people are registering on teenhelp.org instead of here.

Which might be a reason why it's been so quiet around here. You have the regular users, but it's the new users coming to the site all the time which provides you with new discussions and new people.
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

There are SO many reasons why this site is totally tumbling towards a distopia. We all have our clqieus, people we don't like, etc etc etc.

This is like a huge high school, except all we do is try to help each other (if we care) and fight. It's a terrible cycle. BUT, I also feel that there are things that are becoming too censored on this site...it's causing problems.

I don't know what HT CAN do, honestly... the site will move on, but we get too wrapped up in it. I do too, sometimes.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Maybe it's harder to find because when people look for help online they search for the simplist words: "Teen Help." And they find what's closest to their results. TeenHelp.org.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

spatulaoflove
Veteran

Post by spatulaoflove »

it's because i came. i don't notice all these things you guys are talking about...like cliques..maybe because i dont' post in the cliquy posts...i rmemeber i used to be really cliquey...we need to make our google search better.
love,

Teal, the magical lute playing elf
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

I'm fairly detached from this site. I'm not in any cliques, I just float around occasionally giving advice.
I wish I were a spy.