First Date

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

First Date

Post by *Miss*Priss* »

ok. ive been on several dates before with different guys but i have always like been friends with them & stuff before we went on dates & it wasnt so stressful because i just dressed normal but im going out with this guy that i REALLY REALLY like next saturday & i want to look cute but not to overdone were just going to see a movie then back to my house to order pizza & stuff. here are just some basics i was thinking about

i want to wear jeans but i dont know if i should wear like a cardigan w/ a cute cami, a sequin cardigan, a turtleneck or just a reg. sweater? heels, flats, clogs, mocassins? brown or black? like as a basic colors for shoes, jewelry, makeup

Anyone have any good ideas besides

wear what you are comfortable in b/c i have heard that & i still cant choose

Someone please help i really want to impress him & i know its not all about what i wear but i think ive got the rest covered!
*As we grow up we learn that even the person who wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken- probably more than once & it wont be any easier the second time. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for something your old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast & you'll eventually lose someone you love. It's life...so live it to the fullest...fall in love, get hurt,take chances,& have no regrets!* Danielle*
Lena
Veteran

Re: First Date

Post by Lena »

What is your usual style?
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

I think you should wear a pair of jeans, a cami and a cute cardi. As for makeup, pick out your best feature. Like if its your eyes, use a colour which brings out the colour of your eyes. Thats what I think you should anyway. Hope I've helped.
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Use your favorite colors. If you like matching, match them together. They have different info for stuff that helps you with dressing in the color your mood is, or personality. Try something You, but possibly spontaneous.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve »

Black bra, hooker boots, and a skirt.
*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Post by *Miss*Priss* »

thanks ...even though i dont think the black bra, hooker boots & a skirt helped much...haha

my usual style like for school & stuff varies depending on my mood

im not sure if i should wear heels or not on a first date? i mean hes like 6foot & im like 5'6 so i wont be taller than him im just not sure.....i was thinking jeans & a yellow v neck sweater & camel patent leather heels my friend told me i should wear these AE jeans i just bought bc she likes them best on me & i kinda just built onto that.... haha

how should i do my hair straight, curls ( spirals, not like really tight ones), wavy w/ texturizer, or teased fron & 1/2 back w/ a clip & curled ends (its not like an 80s do or anything its just kinda poufy in the front) or scrunched?

should i keep my makeup to a min. or should i wear alot? i was thinking- ill wear like normal face makeup then maybe pink, yellow & brown eyeshadow & mascara
*As we grow up we learn that even the person who wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken- probably more than once & it wont be any easier the second time. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for something your old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast & you'll eventually lose someone you love. It's life...so live it to the fullest...fall in love, get hurt,take chances,& have no regrets!* Danielle*
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

The idea of just wearing eye makeup is a good idea. You don't want to wear too much makeup though. As for your hair, maybe you should have like the curls like spirals cos that is really cute. :)
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
jess_617
Veteran

Post by jess_617 »

lol Ya know hun whatever you wear and however you decide to do your makeup doesnt really matter. Youll look great and Im sure the guy is going to like you regardless! Stop stressing so much!

The outfit you described sounds cute and so does the hairstyle. Just dont overdo it! Sure steve wants a hooker type girl but most guys dont really want that..or so they say.. :P
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol