Bugs

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

CausticTears
Veteran

Bugs

Post by CausticTears »

Oh man oh man, I hate bugs. I came home tonight and I saw this black little thing on my sister's desk. So, I walk closer to see what the hell it is. And what is it? A nasty ugly black little coca-roach-look-alike BUG. Ugh. I freaked out and jammed napkins on it and the little sucker still wouldn't die. So, wtf?! I jam more napkins on it and grab the sucker and dump it into the toilet. Blah. I hate bugs. Now, I think the bugs are all over me or all over everything. Anyway, that was my share of the dilemna for the night.

:shifty:
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
Saren
Veteran

Re: Bugs

Post by Saren »

:lol: Dolly, you amuse me! lol. Sexy Dolly! :P

I had an experiance with a spider that did aerobics. Whichever direction I walked, it walked once around the ceiling fan and towards me. Ask Jami! I was on the phone with her at the time and she was trying to calm me down. lol... stupid bugs. Now I'M afraid when I see a spider, they know exactly what I'm doing and where I'm going. I think they're creepy, but it's in a thrilling way.

yes, I'm odd. : P
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

CausticTears
Veteran

Post by CausticTears »

lol fucking bugs. and... lmao ...thrilling? You silly girl. I always laugh hysterically when I'm killing them, hah. Okay. Die bugs, die.
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

Get your badges
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

lol, yes. It's weird. I like them when I don't have to DEAL with them. I had to get my brother in the room at the time to spray it. I'm just about 5'3 so I couldn't really reach high, and I'd be too afraid of it falling on me. I have bad luck with those things and them climbing on me. Gr to bugs... well, some of them.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

Wheretogo
Veteran

Post by Wheretogo »

at work we catch crickets with our bare hands.... meh.... just thought id throw that random thought in
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

Originally posted by Crimson Death@Feb 27 2005, 06:34 PM

:lol: Dolly, you amuse me! lol. Sexy Dolly! :P

I had an experiance with a spider that did aerobics. Whichever direction I walked, it walked once around the ceiling fan and towards me. Ask Jami! I was on the phone with her at the time and she was trying to calm me down. lol... stupid bugs. Now I'M afraid when I see a spider, they know exactly what I'm doing and where I'm going. I think they're creepy, but it's in a thrilling way.

yes, I'm odd. : P

[right][/right]

Lmao! That was SOOOOOOOOOO effing great :P
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

Post by Breathe_In_For_Luck7 »

I hate bugs!!! I hate these bugs the most. I can't even look at a picture:

I actually almost spazzed out looking for a picture to show you guys. I'm going to you scream now. They're called house centipedes. Oh goddddddddddd.
CausticTears
Veteran

Post by CausticTears »

That's so disgustingggg. Ew.

-Leo Buscaglia

Get your badges