What Do Ya Guys Think Of Models?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Re: What Do Ya Guys Think Of Models?

Post by MaxPowerMrs »

OOOH, I have to look at that pic again. Does he look happy about having his hand so close to my breast? He better heheh. Mmmmm he's FINE. That pics was taken just after I told him I own fluffy handcuffs :P
?-(?`v??)-? ???k? ?-(?`v??)-?

Jeff Buckley ~ 17/11/1966 - 29/5/1997. RIP Dream Brother :)

Ahh hell diddly ding dong crap!! Can't you morons do anything right? - Ned Flanders

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft, to dance with the stars.
girlyluvR4life
Loyal

Re: What Do Ya Guys Think Of Models?

Post by girlyluvR4life »

i don't like them. society leads us to believe that being unhealthy and skinny is the way to go, and it makes girls watching to believe that they're fat.

Christ, all the girls I've seen who model barely have any meat on them. It's like their skin is hanging from their bones.

as previously stated.........not ALL models are skinny lil fence posts.

yes, some are, but rele, that is just a small percentage of them. there are thousands of sizes of models, NOT everyone can be the same size. and besides, MANY agencies have models who are different sizes and with different features, because agencies look for ppl who have unique qualities. there is no such thing as the "typical" model (as in size wise). now, amybe your referring more to the supermodels, cuz yea, pretty much all of them are skinny. but the thing is, those supermodels you see in magazines and on TV and such are the same girls OVER AND OVER AND OVER. its like the same 200 girsl taht do all the shows and spreads, so it SEEMS like they are "all" skinny.
I'm a gardener of TWO KINDS baby ;)

someone PLEASE knock a hole n my head, i can't wait to kiss this "life" goodbye.