Umm..i Think This Goes In Here...

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

dead rose
Needs Another Hobby

Umm..i Think This Goes In Here...

Post by dead rose »

ok so i want to get my tongue pierced and ill be 18 in like 3 days (yay..lol) and i want to do it with in the next few weekends, but like..is there any umm..i dont know risks i guess for lack of a better word. i mean i know lots of people get their tongue pierced but like is there anythign i should kno before i make up my mind? lol this is kind of a funny post..but i like dont have anyone else to ask so i just thought id bring my question here. :) thanks for you time. luv ya all :dancing:

-lindsey
Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
four
Veteran

Re: Umm..i Think This Goes In Here...

Post by four »

Well obviously it can hurt, and it can also get infected, which can lead to bad things. Going to a reputable place and cleaning it often are the most important parts.
NAAM
ToraToraTora
Veteran

Re: Umm..i Think This Goes In Here...

Post by ToraToraTora »

Hmm..I think I'm going to move this to fashion and beauty, since all related topics are found there. There will probably be a better degree of help availible with the users that frequent there.
Wheee. I'm Hyper-Emo.

ΔΦ of ΔΚΕ #981 Class of 2004

History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

Sir Winston Churchill