Resident Evil 4.

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Zarie
Veteran

Resident Evil 4.

Post by Zarie »

i'm so addicted to this game, it's not even funny anymore. i'm even having weird dreams about it.

...and i made an avatar dedicated to the game.

does anyone else love this game?

myspace profile + my livejournal

Rocco: Fucking... What the fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks... FUCK.

Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.
Skye
Veteran

Re: Resident Evil 4.

Post by Skye »

HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
Zarie
Veteran

Post by Zarie »

have you even played resident evil 4? the earlier games are all crap, but this one is actually so great it's sickening. i'm serious. i'm beginning to get bags under my eyes from the lack of sleep. they've improved so much, it's impressive. this game is right up there in my favorites with goldeneye 64.

and i don't even like zombie/horror/gore games, and here i am playing it. it's rated 9.6 by the press and 9.8 by gamers. it's one of the greatest improvements nintendo has ever done since goldeneye 64 and legend of zelda: ocarina of time. graphics are amazing and detailed. for example, in most shooter games targeting is easier because you move the analog stick to where you want it and BANG---dead. but with this game, they added the detail that leon's (that's the guy you play as to rescue ashley) hands shake while he's trying to target because he's so effin' scared of the zombie guys. it adds a nice little touch to the scariness of the game and it makes it more challenging. the story is so interesting it makes you want to play more to find out what happens next, and the music they used is so chilling that everyone who plays ends up with shaky/sweaty hands on the controller. it's also good for when you want to let off some steam. just shoot some zombie bitch in the face and you feel a lot better.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v157/Zarie/031704.jpg

though sometimes it can get pretty damn gorey.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v157/Zarie/1079.jpg

it's just really hard to say no to a game that looks this good.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v157/Zarie/538527.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v157/Zarie/4563.jpg

Rocco: Fucking... What the fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks... FUCK.

skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

I've only played the third game (Nemesis) and got scared shitless of that thing chasing me all over the fucking place. That game wasn't good for my health.

Those graphics look awesome though. Gore doesn't bother me at all.
I wish I were a spy.
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

Originally posted by Zarie@Mar 23 2005, 11:40 AM

have you even played resident evil 4? the earlier games are all crap, but this one is actually so great it's sickening. i'm serious. i'm beginning to get bags under my eyes from the lack of sleep. they've improved so much, it's impressive. this game is right up there in my favorites with goldeneye 64.

[right][/right]

No. I haven't. I wont give it a chance. Too many of the same series now. Its overdone.
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
Genesis100
Loyal

Post by Genesis100 »

No. I haven't. I wont give it a chance. Too many of the same series now. Its overdone.

Meh. RE4 was actually pretty good from what I played of it. The pace of it is simple enough but really well done. I think something like Halo is much much more overdone and tired out. I played the first 3 levels of it, honestly what sets it apart from any other first person shooter?
<b>What god doesn't give to you</b>
<b>You've got to go and get for yourself</b>
Spitfire
Veteran

Post by Spitfire »

Originally posted by Genesis100@Mar 26 2005, 11:32 AM

Meh. RE4 was actually pretty good from what I played of it. The pace of it is simple enough but really well done. I think something like Halo is much much more overdone and tired out. I played the first 3 levels of it, honestly what sets it apart from any other first person shooter?

[right][/right]

I agree, Halo is much more overdone. And Resident Evil 4 is actually an extremely awesome game, you cant be game biased just becasue there are alot of them. And also, I believe Microsoft bought the company that makes Resident Evil, meaning the rest of the resident evil games will not only be for X-Box, but also have totally different game creaters and everything, therefore probably go downhill.
Blame it on the yellow bananas..they just sit there..all..yellow-like!!

~FRODO THE FLYING PEANUT~

Post 200- Aug 10, 2004

Post 250- Aug 17, 2004

Post 300- Aug 23, 2004

Post 400- Sep 26, 2004

Post 500- Oct 26, 2004

Dont Make Me Eat Your First-Born Child!!
Genesis100
Loyal

Post by Genesis100 »

And also, I believe Microsoft bought the company that makes Resident Evil, meaning the rest of the resident evil games will not only be for X-Box, but also have totally different game creaters and everything, therefore probably go downhill.
No, Capcom (the company that makes the RE games) wasn't bought out by Microsoft. You're thinking of Rare, the company that made Donkey Kong Country, Banjo Kazooie, Goldeneye for N64, Perfect Dark, and Conker's Bad Fur Day, among others.
Zarie
Veteran

Post by Zarie »

goldeneye 64 was beautiful. resident evil 4 is right up there with goldeneye on my favorites list.

Genesis100
Loyal

Post by Genesis100 »

yeah. Back in the day I loved, loved, loved Donkey Kong Country.
Zarie
Veteran

Post by Zarie »

shit, i'm on the second disc now in resident evil 4. i had a cut scene with krauser where i had to rapidly dodge being stabbed all slow-motion matrix-style. and then i had to dodge a bunch of laser beams. i died maybe like ten times during that whole part, haha. but then i got to the other side and eventually i came across krauser and i had to shoot at him a couple of times. then his arm turned into some giant zombie arm. i had to kill him and jump off a building within a time limit. it was insane. i'm on my way to saddler now who is connected to the umbrella project. the last boss. i wonder what happens when i kill him.

how exciting.