Strange

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

JazzIsLove
Loyal

Strange

Post by JazzIsLove »

So this year (senior yr in high school) I've somehow developed some magnet that attracts freshman (high school) guys to me..

It started off with Alex who was in love w/ me.. but friendly way mainly, then with Phong (who pretty much all but admitted tonight that he has had a crush on me for over a year now ).. and that was okay.. alex was a kewl kid (my best friends younger brother) and phong was, well a little weird. .but recently Brent's been talking to me.. and just very recently we talk online all the time, and hang out at school.. and i'm discovering that he's a really really kewl guy. (and tall too..6'2"..i forget he's only a freshman sometimes lol) and well, i've started to like him in a way thats more than just friendly.. and im almost positive its vice versa..

And today during my math class, my math teacher was saying how girls should date younger.. since guys die earlier.. and that we senior girls should start looking at the freshman guys.. :huh: and i just found it to be a very strange coincidence that as soon as i start liking a freshman.. my teacher mentions that lol. is it a sign? haha

But its kewl either way, I'm bringin the kid to prom with me lol.

Just felt like making a random chit chat post bout it haha. Anybody else find it strange for a senior girl to like a freshman guy? (i'll turn 18 in july..he'll be 14 until August..) my mom accused me of robbing the cradle today ! haha :o
~ALLIE~

What you do speaks so loudly I cannot hear what you're saying

In the province of the mind, what one believes to be true either is true or becomes true

Brent <3 4/12/05
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Re: Strange

Post by Paris In Flames »

Hmmm....

I wouldn't dig it, but to each their own.

Then again, I REALLY want to date a college girl sometime...because I think we'd be on the same intellectual level...

I'm such a hypocrit..

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve »

The girl I'm in love with crazily always seems to fall for a kid here and there, it's sickening and bad for my self esteem.Something about lame bass players:P

Shit..I play guitar..
jess_617
Veteran

Post by jess_617 »

Hahaha thats kinda funny. My year has been the exact opposite. Im a freshman and Ive been attracting seniors all year. (too bad most of them are gross or weird) lol But Im almost 16 and they are all almost 18 or a little older...less of an age gap with me.

If I were in your position (a senior) I dont think Id date a freshman unless i really liked them. Nothing wrong with it though. Im more into guys my age or older. *shrug*
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

I don't think I'd want to date anybody that young, tbh.
I wish I were a spy.
yoaliens3000
Veteran

Post by yoaliens3000 »

All freshman guys like senior girls, its no biggy.
Sliver
Veteran

Post by Sliver »

:huh: ive been mostly attracted to.... 2 girls. lol. both around my age soooooo not really much to report. free chocolate to whoever can guess who the 2 girls are. lmao.
Sliver, A.K.A Tom/Tommy/Tommy Boy (thanks to Lisa and sweethelp)

Moderated with Sweethelp in Bullying forum from Oct 6 2003 to 2006 sometime.

Moderated in the Self Expression Forum and Computer forum mainly, along with the rest of the lounge, until December 2006.

Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

Ooooh. Tom. I wonder. *Giggles*

I mostly go for older guys - I prefer mature. I was just with a guy aged 18 just turning 19 (still happily friends :)).
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
alnieve
Veteran

Post by alnieve »

I've actually heard about that, but vice versa (freshman girls dating older guys). People say that girls mature faster so when they get to high school, the senior guys maturity level is about the level of their own. *shrugs* I don't think it's weird. Some people might look down on it, I guess, but it's not THAT big of a deal, I don't think.

Amanda
[CENTER]She would change everything[/CENTER]

[CENTER]for happy ever after.[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Caught in the in-between,[/CENTER]

[CENTER]a beautiful disaster."http://asnowy.deviantart.com/gallery/"[/CENTER]
JazzIsLove
Loyal

Post by JazzIsLove »

Hm a surprising amount of people think its kewl that im bringing a freshman guy w/ me to my senior prom.. lol. unexpected reactions, but kewl.

Lol i've always thought it really weird to date so much younger (when the guy is younger than the girl that is) but now i dunno.. lol :huh: oh boy
~ALLIE~

What you do speaks so loudly I cannot hear what you're saying

In the province of the mind, what one believes to be true either is true or becomes true

Brent <3 4/12/05