My First Date 911!

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

wagon_wheel
Loyal

Re: My First Date 911!

Post by wagon_wheel »

If you don't own any clothes then just wear the ones you got. Maybe you could make it like more "fancy" by doing your hair or makeup...or something?? I don't really think its neccessary to dress like someone you aren't on a date...you want him to notice you and not the clothes you wear once on a date. If something happens and you decide to date or whatever...he will be seeing you in the clothes you wear now anyways...right?? If you do decide to dress up...I would wear like a jean skirt or something...maybe a fancy top or just a regular top....you'll find something...remember to make sure you are comfortable in your clothes....it will be much easier to be you and act "normal" in more comfortable clothes.

I wouldn't rest my head on his shoulder....unless you feel really comfortable with him and you think he feels the same way and wouldn't mind you doing that. If he doesn't try to hold your hand (maybe hes really shy) then you could always just put your hand on his or something....or straight out ask him "Would you feel comfortable holding my hand?" or touch him on his hand gently or his arm and ask him if you could hold his hand...say they feel nice or there soft or something. I know it sounds weird to ask someone to hold there hand.....but in the moment it won't be.... If he doesn't want to hold hands...thats okay too...he may be really really shy....or maybe the question kinda comes as a shock so he throws out any old answer in a panic....or maybe he just ain't feelin' it.

If you decide to walk around just talk about normal things....pretend your with a new friend who you are just getting to know...ask him questions, compliment him if something he does or says stands out....

If your friends start to make out....I would just keep walking around and talking...if you would like to kiss this guy, you could make a comment about your friends "like look at them....there so cute" or ""looks like fun" something like that....maybe he will get a hint and ask if you wanna try that. You said hes shy and most likey isn't the type to kiss on the first date...so I would just keep on walking and talking...and maybe you could even refer to them and ask him "do you feel comfortable kissing on the first date?"....

Do you know if he has ever been on a date before? If not....he will be thinking the same things as you, most likey. And even if he has been on dates before this one will be different because its with YOU!
[center] "Hot glassware looks just like cold glassware."

"Love is grand; divorce is a hundred grand."

^~^

=(o.o)=

(")_(")

[/center]