Miserableeee

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Miserableeee

Post by NunchakuSteve »

Ughh..

Soooo miserable.

I'm sick again..and I've had to call in work twice to not go in, so they probly hate me.

I missed whatever date I was gonna have with this babe, and if I did I wouldn't feel as miserabl that tori is almost a whore. For breaking up with erh bf, because she still has attraction to my friend..and they hung out, probly made out. I'm never gonna get over her I dont think it's so bad.

I think i ahev some mental disorder or something

So...sad:(

can't go out, so theres no one to talk to :'(
archers_angel
Veteran

Re: Miserableeee

Post by archers_angel »

Awwwww poor you.

Firstly, everyone gets sick- its not something that you can help, and theres nothing you can do about it except rest alot and wait til you get better. Your work won't hate you, they'l understand- your not doing it intentionally, and they'll know you well enough to know that. All they'l want is for you to get better quickly and come back to work.

Secondly, yes, its horrible missing a hot date- but can't you text her or something and say how gutted you are that you've had to cancel, and that you'll make it up to her once your better. Maybe even if you rang her it would boost your confidence and you'd feel better?

Thirdly- (tori is your ex, right?) Break-ups suck. And yes, at times it will feel like you'll never get over them. But you will. You're a great guy, and you deserve a great girl. If tori makes you feel this sucky, she could never truly make you happy. Concentrate on the positive things about being single- you can chat up hot girls without feeling guilty, you can watch all the films you like and not have to comprimise and watch girlie films, and you get to go out in the dating world all over again- and get that new rush that you get when you meet someone new!

And lastly- being sick isn't the end of the world- you get to stay in bed all day and not feel guilty, you can catch up on all the tv you've neglected lately, ANNNNNNND you get to spend all your free time on HT, looking at all those brand new smilies that have been added!!

Chin up!x