I'm Not Good With Titles!

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Insomniacs_dream
Loyal

I'm Not Good With Titles!

Post by Insomniacs_dream »

Well...I've been a member of TH since november or so was apart of the staff, was taken off staff, was put back on staff was taken off staff again ETC. Then recently there has been a chain of events that made me want to start using this site more. So here I am. I've been a member since around christmas but have only posted here and there. But I'll be posting way more often now. I'm slightly insane...I think I said that in my introduction post when I first joined. But if you know me you know how insane I am. I am like....really really random...and too obsessed with the interent...but like...the interent is cool. I got kicked out of my house so I'm at bording school on a hockey scholership. I <3 hockey. Its so fun! And my teacher is eating mac and cheese right now. Yucky. I don't like orange things. And who eats orange pasta anyway...well apprently my teacher. So I answerd my own question. Hmm. Anyway I'll stop rambeling now. Don't mind me. My name is Summer and I'm sixteen if I didn't already say that. I've been seen a lot of crap and really enjoy mentoring people online. So thats the main reason why I'm here. Okay well I'm off to learn about Hitler...who was way more insane to me. Which is nice. Well he was like bad insane...though a genius...okay I really need to shut up before I scare everybody.

-Summer
Just when you think you've got me figured out the season's already changing

I think it's cool you do what you do and don't try to save me.

Yo no quiero ser entendid.
FranklinF
Veteran

Re: I'm Not Good With Titles!

Post by FranklinF »

lol yay we got another one from TH lol kidding.... boarding school on a hockey scholarship sounds? fun? i dunno how is boarding school how many ppl are in the school is it a coed boarding school i am curious -MARY
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Hmm....

Hitler was totally insane. But, it's lame, because Stalin killed WAY more people than Hitler. Hitler just gets bashed because he selected certain types of people to kill. Stalin just really didn't give a fuck.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
yoaliens3000
Veteran

Post by yoaliens3000 »

I think I remember you at TH. I think you insulted me more then a few times then I obviously did it back and I got banned.
NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve »

I'm good with titties?
SimplyRob
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by SimplyRob »

Heh heh heh...