Being Gay Is Not An Excuse

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

CanadaCraig
Veteran

Being Gay Is Not An Excuse

Post by CanadaCraig »

Hi Everyone!! :)

I hope everyone is OK.

I think I'm getting better. Have been VERY depressed. :(

Take a look at my newest homepage page!! [if you like]

Click on THIS to see it.

GREAT BIG HUG

Craig!! :)
"It takes FAR MORE COURAGE to be KIND than it does to be CRUEL!!"

Be sure to LIKE my Love The Bully Facebook Page!

Please visit 'Cambilar'! It's where you'll find my eBooks!

I am a 54 year old guy from Canada!! :)
Jaegermeister
Veteran

Re: Being Gay Is Not An Excuse

Post by Jaegermeister »

And on the other hand, being gay is not an excuse for acting like a flaming queen. Sure, there are some more effeminine guys out there, but it just seems like so many gay people nowadays are rushing to fit the stereotype. There are so many gay people who treat themselves with no dignity and no self respect. Being gay is no excuse to go out have sex every night. Yet, so many homos I know do that. It's disgusting.

tJ

PS I will explain myself better in the morning when I can think rationally.
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.
CanadaCraig
Veteran

Post by CanadaCraig »

Hi Jaegermeister!! :)

I don't think what you said is on the 'other hand' - I think it's the SAME hand. In other words - I couldn't AGREE with you MORE. NOTHING is an excuse for inappropriate behavior. And that includes sexual orientation, religous beliefs, race, political persuasian, age, sex [as in male or female], body shape, hair colour, place of birth, how much money you have and so on.

As for those who ACT as 'flaming queens' - I think it's important to understand that being gay simply means, 'a sexual attraction to someone of the same sex'. And that is ALL it means. It does NOT mean ACTING LIKE ANYTHING!! And when it comes to having sex every night - well - that's a sexual PROBLEM [an emotionally based problem] and nothing to do with BEING gay. And I say that because lots of straight guys do the same thing.

People fall into stereotypes because they're basically lost and don't know how to ACT. At one time - I was convinced that because I'm gay - that I BETTER like anal sex. So I tried it. [about 14 years ago!!] I hated it. And I hated myself because I didn't do what was right for ME. [not have anal sex] I did what I THOUGHT was 'right' given my newly accepted 'label'. [if that makes sense]

Every now and then I think it's important to stand back a bit and take note of how WE are behaving. It's very easy to loose ourselves in a behavior and eventually assume that behavior as if it really IS who we are. Often times - that's not the case. We just behave a certain way out of habit not because it's who we really are.

GREAT BIG HUG

Craig!! :)
"It takes FAR MORE COURAGE to be KIND than it does to be CRUEL!!"

Be sure to LIKE my Love The Bully Facebook Page!

Please visit 'Cambilar'! It's where you'll find my eBooks!

I am a 54 year old guy from Canada!! :)
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil »

thats all very true Craig.......if we take off the labels and just stick by our morales we will be who we truly are. Screw societs expectations, we have to find our own paths....and not think we are supposed to do something just because we see similar people doing it on t.v.
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
NunchakuSteve