What's Your Life Path Number?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

sweethelp
Veteran

What's Your Life Path Number?

Post by sweethelp »

http://www.blogthings.com/lifepathnumber/

You are the most trustworthy, practical, and down-to-earth of individuals; the cornerstone members of society.

The goal of your life path is learning to take orders and to carry them out with dedication and perseverance.

You always demand as much from yourself as you do from others, and sometimes a lot more.

You have the kind of will power that is often mistaken for sheer stubbornness.

Once a decision is made, it will be followed through to the conclusion, right, wrong, or indifferent.

You are very set in your ways and determined to handle things the way you are so certain that they should be handled. Your tenacity of purpose and ability to get the job done borders on obsession.

You are an excellent organizer and planner because of your innate ability to view things in a very common sense and practical way.

You are a wonderful manager with a great sense of how to get the job done.

Loyal and devoted, you make the best of your relationships, and you are a dependable business partner.

Friends may be few in number, but you are very close to them and once friendships are made, they often last a lifetime. The number 4 is solidly associated with the element of earth from which it gains it strength and utter sense of reality.

You are one of the most dependable people you know.

If patience and determination can ever win, you are sure to achieve great success in life.

The negative side of the 4 can prove dogmatic to an excess, narrow-minded, and repressive.

A lot of superficial people turn you off, and you lack the tact to keep your feelings from being totally clear to all around. Additionally, the negative 4 has a bad tendency to get too caught up in the daily routine of affairs.

If you're not careful, you'll often miss the big picture and major opportunities that come along once in a while.

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)
FranklinF
Veteran

Re: What's Your Life Path Number?

Post by FranklinF »

same as kimmy

Your Life Path Number Is 4

You are the most trustworthy, practical, and down-to-earth of individuals; the cornerstone members of society.

The goal of your life path is learning to take orders and to carry them out with dedication and perseverance.

You always demand as much from yourself as you do from others, and sometimes a lot more.

You have the kind of will power that is often mistaken for sheer stubbornness.

Once a decision is made, it will be followed through to the conclusion, right, wrong, or indifferent.

You are very set in your ways and determined to handle things the way you are so certain that they should be handled. Your tenacity of purpose and ability to get the job done borders on obsession.

You are an excellent organizer and planner because of your innate ability to view things in a very common sense and practical way.

You are a wonderful manager with a great sense of how to get the job done.

Loyal and devoted, you make the best of your relationships, and you are a dependable business partner.

Friends may be few in number, but you are very close to them and once friendships are made, they often last a lifetime. The number 4 is solidly associated with the element of earth from which it gains it strength and utter sense of reality.

You are one of the most dependable people you know.

If patience and determination can ever win, you are sure to achieve great success in life.

The negative side of the 4 can prove dogmatic to an excess, narrow-minded, and repressive.

A lot of superficial people turn you off, and you lack the tact to keep your feelings from being totally clear to all around. Additionally, the negative 4 has a bad tendency to get too caught up in the daily routine of affairs.

If you're not careful, you'll often miss the big picture and major opportunities that come along once in a while.
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

Your Life Path Number Is 6

You have a strong sense of responsibility: you must feel useful to be happy.

The main contribution you make is that of advice, service and ever present support.

This is the Life Path related to leadership by example and assumption of responsibility...

Thus, it is your obligation to pick up the burden and always be ready to help.

The Life Path 6 is one who is compelled to function with strength and compassion.

You are a sympathetic and kind person, generous with personal and material resources.

Wisdom, balance, and understanding are the cornerstones of your Life Path.

Your extraordinary wisdom and the ability to understand the problems of others is apt to commence from an early age...

As a child, you easily spanned the generation gap and assumed an important role in life early on.

While you may assume huge responsibilities in the community, you life revolves around the immediate home and family.

Most with Life Path 6 are the positive types who willingly carry far more than their fair share of the load and are always there when needed.

You are very human and realistic about life, and you feel that the most important thing in your life is the home, family and friends.

The number 6 Life Path actually produces few negative examples, but there are some pitfalls peculiar to the path.

Avoid a tendency to become overwhelmed by responsibilities and a slave to others.

Also, avoid being too critical (of yourself or of others).

The misuse of this Life Path produces tendencies towards exaggeration, over-expansiveness, and self-righteousness.

Imposing one's views in an interfering or meddling way must be an issue of concern.

The natural burdens of your number are heavy, and on rare occasions, responsibility is abdicated by persons with this Life Path 6.

This rejection of responsibility will make you feel very guilty and uneasy, and it will have very damaging effects upon your relationships with others.
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

Your Life Path is is characterized by individualist desires, independence, and the need for personal attainment.

The purpose to be fulfilled on this Life Path is that of becoming independent.

This is a two part learning process; first, you must learn to stand on your own two feet and learn not to depend on others. After you are indeed free and independent, you must learn to be a leader.

Many of our generals, corporate leaders, and political leaders are men and women having the Life Path number 1.

You always have the potential for greatness as a leader, and you may fail as a follower.

Many 1's spend most of their lives shaking off their dependent side.

When this happens, there is little time left for enjoying the rewards to be gained through independence.

You may have to overcome an environment in which it is very easy to be dependent - and difficult to be independent.

You have an abundance or creative inspiration - and possess the enthusiasm and drive to accomplish a great deal.

Your drive and potential for action comes directly from the enormous depth of strength you have/

This includes both the physical and inner varieties of strength.

With this strength comes utter determination and the capability to lead.

As a natural leader you have a flair for taking charge of any situation.

Highly original, you may have talents as an inventor or innovator of some sort.

In any work that you choose, your independent attitude can show through.

You have very strong personal needs and desires, and you feel it is always necessary to follow your own convictions.

You are ambitious, and either understand or must learn the need for aggressive action to promote yourself.

Although you may hide the fact for social reasons, you are highly self-centered and demand to have your way in most circumstances.

If you are not fully developed, you may express the negative side of your number.

That means your demeanor may appear very dependent rather than independent.

If this is the case, you are likely to be very dissatisfied with your circumstances and long for self-sufficiency.

On the strong side of this negative curve, the 1 energy can become too self-serving, selfish and egotistical. Over-confidence and impatience are the weak side of your Life Path.
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
candela
Needs Another Hobby

Post by candela »

Your Life Path Number Is 3

Your Life Path is one that emphasizes expression, sociability, and creativity as the lesson to be learned in this life.

You are among the entertainers of the world, bright, effervescent, sparkling people with very optimistic attitudes.

You possess the most exceptional creative skills: normally in the verbal realm, writing, speaking, acting, or similar endeavors.

The lesson to be learned with a 3 life path is that of achievement through expression.

The bright side of this path stresses harmony, beauty and pleasures; of sharing your creative talents with the world. Capturing your capability in creative self-expression is the highest level of attainment for this life path.

You are warm and friendly, a good conversationalist, social and open.

A good conversationalist both from the standpoint of being a delight to listen to, but even more importantly, one who has the ability to listen to others.

You are always a welcome addition to any social situation and know how to make others feel at home.

Your reative imagination is present, if sometimes latent, as the you may not be moved to develop you talent.

Your approach to life tends to be exceedingly positive, and your disposition is almost surely sunny and open-hearted.

You effectively cope with all of the many setbacks that occur in life and readily bounce back for more.

It is usually easy for you to deal with problems because you can freely admit the existence of problems without letting them get you down.

You have good manners and seem to be very conscious of other people's feelings and emotions.

Life is generally lived to the fullest, often without much worry about tomorrow.

You are not very good at handling money because of a general lack of concern about it.

You spend it when you have it and don't when you don't.

On the negative side, a 3 may be so delighted with the joy of living that the life becomes frivolous and superficial.

You may scatter your abilities and express little sense of purpose.

You can be an enigma, for no apparent reason you may become moody and tend to retreat.

Escapist tendencies are not uncommon with the 3 life path, and you find it very hard to settle into one place or one position.

Guard against being critical of others, impatient, intolerant, or overly optimistic.

Typically, the life path 3 gives an above-average ability in some art form.

This can encompass painting, interior decorating, landscaping, crafts, writing, music, or the stage, or all of the above.

You are apt to be a happy, inspired person, constantly seeking the stimuli of similar people.

Your exuberant nature can take you far, especially if you are ever able to focus your energies and talents.

ahhh i am missing the focus part annddd ooo yea - that optimistic part but otherwise its pretty much me
</>Luck and Love to all</>

PM me if ya need anything

"It doesn't matter what other people say, or think when you see nothing in the mirror."
Wheretogo
Veteran

Post by Wheretogo »

You have a strong sense of responsibility: you must feel useful to be happy.

The main contribution you make is that of advice, service and ever present support.

This is the Life Path related to leadership by example and assumption of responsibility...

Thus, it is your obligation to pick up the burden and always be ready to help.

The Life Path 6 is one who is compelled to function with strength and compassion.

You are a sympathetic and kind person, generous with personal and material resources.

Wisdom, balance, and understanding are the cornerstones of your Life Path.

Your extraordinary wisdom and the ability to understand the problems of others is apt to commence from an early age...

As a child, you easily spanned the generation gap and assumed an important role in life early on.

While you may assume huge responsibilities in the community, you life revolves around the immediate home and family.

Most with Life Path 6 are the positive types who willingly carry far more than their fair share of the load and are always there when needed.

You are very human and realistic about life, and you feel that the most important thing in your life is the home, family and friends.

The number 6 Life Path actually produces few negative examples, but there are some pitfalls peculiar to the path.

Avoid a tendency to become overwhelmed by responsibilities and a slave to others.

Also, avoid being too critical (of yourself or of others).

The misuse of this Life Path produces tendencies towards exaggeration, over-expansiveness, and self-righteousness.

Imposing one's views in an interfering or meddling way must be an issue of concern.

The natural burdens of your number are heavy, and on rare occasions, responsibility is abdicated by persons with this Life Path 6.

This rejection of responsibility will make you feel very guilty and uneasy, and it will have very damaging effects upon your relationships with others.

me and skye are the same weird ... who would have ever have thought
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil »

i'm 1 as well (don't feel like copy/pasting the huge thing, its just up there)
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
jess_617
Veteran

Post by jess_617 »

Your Life Path Number Is 5

You are very versatile, adventurous, and progressive.

With a 5 life path, you are one of those people who is always striving to find answers to the many questions that life poses. You want to be totally unrestrained, as this is the sign of freedom and independence.

You abhor routine and boring work, and you are not very good at staying with everyday tasks that must be finished on time.

You are, however, a good communicator, and you know how to motivate people around you, perhaps inclining you to be a teacher of some sort.

A love of adventure may dominate your life.

This may take the form of mental or physical manifestation, but in either case, you thrill to the chance for exploration and blazing new trails.

You are apt to be multi-talented, but just as likely to suffer from some lack of direction, and there is often some confusion surrounding your ambition.

On the average, the number 5 personality is rather happy-go-lucky; living for today, and not worrying too much about tomorrow.

It is important for you to mix with people of a like mind, and try to avoid those that are too serious and demanding.

It is also important for you to find a job that provides thought-provoking tasks rather than routine and redundant responsibilities.

You do best dealing with people, but the important thing is that you have the freedom to express yourself at all times.

You have an innate ability to think through complex matters and analyze them quickly, but then be off to something new.

In the most negative application or use of the 5 energies, you could become very irresponsible in tasks and decisions concerning your home and business life.

The total pursuit of sensation and adventure can result in your becoming self-indulgent and totally unaware of the feelings of those around you.

In the worse case situations negative 5's are very undependable and self-serving.
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol
turtbub
Veteran

Post by turtbub »

Your life path is greatly associated with spiritual awareness.

As one of the two master numbers, the 11 yields understanding and knowledge beyond the grasp of others.

The attitude toward life of those possessing this Life Path is somewhat extreme; extremely intuitive, avant-garde, idealistic, visionary, and cultured.

These extremes make you an interesting, if unusual person, with much to offer society.

The Life Path 11 person is deep-thinking, and you are no doubt interested in understanding many of life's mysteries and more intriguing facets.

Your inventive mind and broad-minded views will permit you to succeed in life in any number of ventures.

You can best serve society, however, in those endeavors utilizing your skills of counseling and guidance.

Much of your idealism is people oriented and quite humanitarian in nature.

You expect a great deal of yourself and of those to whom you are close.

On the negative side, there is a lot of nervous tension associated with the 11 life path, and you can be a difficult person to deal with because of this.

For this reason, relationships, at times, can be difficult.

This is a Life Path that seems to feature broad mood swings between the elation and depression.

You are likely to have trouble making decisions and getting your life in gear, so to speak.

There is a tendency for the 11 to harbor feelings of uneasiness, and dissatisfaction with accomplishments and personal progress in life.

Your grandiose schemes usually make sense, but you can get off the track and they can be very impractical.

You have a very distinct side that lacks common sense, and you are quite often unable to distinguish between fantasy and reality.

In this regard, you are perhaps more of a dreamer than a doer.

When you do get on target, your ideas seem to have been inspired on high.

Perhaps you are not a leader, but you are a visionary and a very talented idea person.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.