So Close

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Wheretogo
Veteran

So Close

Post by Wheretogo »

So this weekend is the one of the biggest party weekend in my city. It is is mosaic. Which is where a bunch of different countries have their own pavilion, and everyone goes around and basically gets drunk. Well i was sick, and my friend couldnt go with me. so i was going to sleep at my other friends cuz i didnt want to be alone last night. So my friend was driving home on the highway. its like 10:30 or 11 at night, so you konw people are pretty drunk from mosaic. Well this car full of 16 and 17 year olds (who seemed to her pretty fucked up) pull up beside her, and try to run her off the road. She is driving at highway speeds. This was sooo scary. She was coming to get me, she would have died, cuz she never wears a seatbelt. That would have been my second friend to die.... it scares me to think that because some punk teenager was fucked outta his face and drove, and pulled sum stupid move... my friend could have lost her life that night. i know i would have gotten a call too, cuz i am so close with the whole family, i am like an adoptive family member. I freaked out when she told me. She knows how senstive that issue is, and she knows how much she means to me as a friend... She was mad too... Now it is just scary to think how close i came to losing another friend :( Sadness....
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin
jess_617
Veteran

Re: So Close

Post by jess_617 »

moved to chit-chat cuz its not a question.

Its soo scary to think that one of your friends couldve been hurt. She was very very very lucky! That "mosaic" night thing does not sound very safe. Youd think more police would be out making sure everyone was safe! :furious:

Im glad your friend is alright. Dont stress hun. Its over, and shes alright now.

:hug:
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

I'm sorry to hear about that..:( This is why there should be/are the zero tolerence laws. No drinking and driving. Just be greatful that you still have your friend and cherish what you guys have. I hope you're doing better, hun. *hugs*

Sammi
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
Wheretogo
Veteran

Post by Wheretogo »

close this.. im not, im scared and wnated to talk about it... and it gets move to chit chat... thanks, my problem is chit chat... thanks a whole bunch

*cries*

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

is.

I've lost my way.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

jess_617
Veteran

Post by jess_617 »

*sigh* I didnt know you were in need of anything but reassurance. If you want i t moved back PM a mod of chit chat and they can decide if it should be moved back.

P.S. I think it would be a good idea to try and convince your friend to wear a seatbelt. That way shell be much safer.
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol
Wheretogo
Veteran

Post by Wheretogo »

i want it closed... simple as that

its great to know my problems are chit chat... ill tkae them else where if that is the case thanks

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

is.

I've lost my way.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Post by PurplePoemPuppet »

closed by request
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet