Reference Letter

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

turtbub
Veteran

Reference Letter

Post by turtbub »

So I'm entering this contest with Seventeen magazine for girls who have a 3.0 or higher GPA and who try to help others.

And one of the things you need is a letter of recommendation from a friend or an employer or someone you volunteer for. Well i HAD asked PPP to write one for me as an admin of HT where I spend a lot of my time.

But then I had this idea. To make a big letter with things that a bunch of people from HT said.

So if you think this is a really stupid idea or you hate me, you can say that in here too. :P But what I'd really appreciate is if you could all say nice things about me that I can turn into a big letter of recommendation.

You are all fabulous, and thanks ahead of time. :hug:

*Edit: Just so you know, it's due August 13th at the latest. So the sooner the better! :) Thanks loves.*
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.
angelviccy
Loyal

Re: Reference Letter

Post by angelviccy »

Hannah is extreamly talented and is a very good listener, she helps so many people herr at HelpingTeens and we are all very greatful for all the kindness and cares she has baught to us, Thanks Hannah.
"One more step along the world i go"

"As i travel though the bad and good"

"give me courage when the world is rough"

"The people of darkness are needing a friend"

NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve »

* EDIT *

4. There will be no disrespect to others including but not limited to: Users, Administrators, Moderators, Super-Moderators, or anyone on these forums. This also means no pointing fingers. If you do not agree with the persons' opinion, you are expected to be open-minded and courteous to them.
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

That was so rude steve.
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve »

Originally posted by Beautiful@Jul 6 2005, 11:46 PM

That was so rude steve.

[right][/right]

OK.

???
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

(Maybe this thread should be started over?)

I think Hannah is a very good helper towards everyone and cares about them all. She befriends most of the people she meets, and she is kind towards everyone. She is also very smart, giving out reasonable advice. I think she's a great person and deserves the best in anything she goes for.

-Samantha
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

turtbub
Veteran

Post by turtbub »

:) Thanks so much Viccy and Sam.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

turtbub
Veteran

Post by turtbub »

Anyone else? I could really use all the replies I can get. :hug: Thanks guys.