Present Ideas...

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

BittersweetSurrender
Loyal

Present Ideas...

Post by BittersweetSurrender »

I have a bunch of my friend's birthday parties coming up (all girls lol) and I need ideas on what to get them all... i want something meaningful, but it doesn't have to be... if anybody has any ideas, lemme know! thanks!

~*becky*~
~*Becky*~

"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." -C.S. Lewis
turtbub
Veteran

Re: Present Ideas...

Post by turtbub »

Do you guys have any inside jokes? Me and my friends always exchange gifts that have a meaning for our inside jokes. For example, some of my friends and I are "the melons" and of the melons, I'm the grape. (DON'T ask. :P) And for a gift a friend got me a bunch of grape flavored/scented stuff. It was hilarious and I loved it. :P

Another thing me and my friends did this year was give out "boy snagging kits". We had all read this magazine together about how to catch a guy in so many days, yada yada. And in MY boy snagging kit I got there was vanilla body spray, pink and red socks, and country apple lotion. All things mentioned in the article we read.

Anything thoughtful like that. :)

Of course there's always like jewelry and perfume and makeup and clothes and all of that good girl stuff that everyone needs more of. :P

<3 Hope you find a good gift lovey!
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.
BittersweetSurrender
Loyal

Post by BittersweetSurrender »

i like the boy snagging kit! lmao! that's cute! i've been trying to think of inside jokes, but most of them don't make very good presents (trust me) lol! but i'll try the boy snagging kit lmao!!
~*Becky*~

"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." -C.S. Lewis
turtbub
Veteran

Post by turtbub »

Hahahaha good. Everyone who got that LOVED it. :)
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.