A New Piercing

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

XTorn2PiecesLPX
Veteran

A New Piercing

Post by XTorn2PiecesLPX »

Hey peoples, ok heres my problem, i wanna get my tounge pierced REALLY bad. Im 18 and i could go do it when i get the money but the problem is my parents, they would be really mad. My dad would be like "well your 18 and theres nothing i cant do about it" and my mom would freak...but i REALLY wanna get it done....do you guys think I should????? Thanks guys!

-Molly
Cause I am stricken and cant let you go ~Disturbed

The prettiest people do the ugliest things ~ K. West

Do you pull me up just to push me down again ~Mudvayne

And when Im gone just carry on, dont morn, rejoyce everytime you hear the sound of my voice just know that im lookin down on you smiling and i didnt feel a thing so baby dont feel my pain just smile back
turtbub
Veteran

Re: A New Piercing

Post by turtbub »

I DEFINITELY think you should if you want to. :) Molly you're 18 and you're an independant person, so go for it. It can be like your first act of adult-ness. :)
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.
NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve »

It's nothing special or important I woudn't worry about it right now
spatulaoflove
Veteran

Post by spatulaoflove »

owww noooooo

make a pros and cons list...

heres my little story to help you :D

I fainted when i got my ears piecred when i was 10. A month ago, the day after i got back from france i was in the city (NYC) walking in my favorite section when we pass a piercing place (The place that everyone goes to get it because they don't ask age and they're really good and clean) and theres a special today! So without thinking, i walk in and get my lower belly button pierced. Now most people would be like whatever but i had never otten my blood done ( i bribe my doctors so i can get a finger prick ahaha) and fainted when i got my ears pierced so this was a HUGE DEAL...when i got home instead of hiding it i went up and said mom i got a piercing and lifted my shirt. I don't think my mom could look at me for a day and was tottaly flipped out because the next day we went to a water park and i had to wear this huge bandaid....now she doesn't mind and pretends it's not there....moral of the story, they'll probably forget as long as your are blatent about it. Why don't you tell them you are going to get it bnefore so they think yuou are mature and crap haha
love,

Teal, the magical lute playing elf
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Tongue peircings are hot when you give head (to girls).
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
XTorn2PiecesLPX
Veteran

Ive tried to tell them, they are like NO!!! BLAH BLAH!! and giving me all this shit. im like, yeah, shut up. See, i have 12 piercings, none of them have ever gotten infected, none of them have ever had problems healing or anything like that. My parents are worried that im gonna knock my teeth out with them or something. I have no idea why they dont think i should. I mean, i already have my lebray pierced, and thats a piece of metal in my mouth, so i really dont get why they would freak out..........I REALLY want to, hmmm, i dunno. Thanks alot though guys!!!

And Jenna, your VERY right haha

-Molly

And when Im gone just carry on, dont morn, rejoyce everytime you hear the sound of my voice just know that im lookin down on you smiling and i didnt feel a thing so baby dont feel my pain just smile back
CausticTears
Veteran

Post by CausticTears »

I'm gonna get a piercing real soon and my parents have already told me they don't want any more holes in my face. But, I figure... I can really only get piercings NOW. I'm young. Rather when I'm older, I'll need a professional good paying job... so piercings then will probably be outlawed. Got to enjoy your youth. I say do it. Your mom will probably want to kill you for the first week or so, but she's soften up and just forget it, most probably.
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
withthewolves.
Loyal

Post by withthewolves. »

get it done now. as you grow older and the years pass, you'll be removing one piercing after another. it's really more of a youth thing than anything.
XTorn2PiecesLPX
Veteran

Ok im getting it done!!! lol. Ive been talked into it lol. But yeah, does anyone on here have it done? does it hurt to get it done? What are the side effects? Ive heard you cant eat yeast right after you get it done. I dunno, just some random questions

-Molly

CausticTears
Veteran

Post by CausticTears »

I don't have it done but the piercer should be telling you the after care and all that. Just take care of it well and I'm sure you'll be fine. have fun
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

yeahhh...do it. i have mine done :) heh. its fun! i play with it ALLLL the time. lol

&&& NO it doesnt hurt when you get it done, it hurts less then an ear peircing. but it does swell up a lil a day after... the peircer will tell you rince your mouth out with mouth wash but if you want it to heal up all the way within less then a week DO IT WHENEVER YOU THINK ABOUT IT *mouth wash* yeahhhh.

Mine healed within 3 days.
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
A! Elbereth
Needs Another Hobby

Post by A! Elbereth »

Yeah just do it.
Your soul.

Your body.

Your mind.

Keep it Purified.

But give me love over, love over, love over this... ~Coldplay

Dr. Wilson:
I forgot I needed a reason to give a crap.

Dr. House: You're actually giving two craps.

Dr. Wilson: The metric system always confused me.
XTorn2PiecesLPX
Veteran

Well, i asked my dad if he would freak if i got it done and he said he was be REALLY fuckin pissed. So i dunno....hmmm..i REALLY want to get it done, do you guys think i still should?

-Molly

Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

...your 18. you don't have to obey by mommy & daddys rules anymore.

If you don't want to do it, then don't. if you do, then go for it.
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
XTorn2PiecesLPX
Veteran

I still live in mommy and daddy's house, and there weird about that kind of stuff. Like You live under my roof you gotta obey my rules and its bull shit...

-Molly

XTorn2PiecesLPX
Veteran

I talked to my mom about it, she said she would be highly pissed to. Ima talk to her more about it after she gets home from work. Its getting done weither or not i do it now or not, but its getting done.

-Molly

OverDrive
Veteran

Post by OverDrive »

lets put it this way

my cousin got a tattoo on his back a few years ago while he was still living at home.... now i know this is about peircings but the message is there.

anyways, his parents (my uncle and aunt) did not like tatoos at all. He came home and spent $150 on this nice tattoo.... it was colour and everything.... the moment his parents found out that night, they said, you live in our house, with our rules... are you moving out tomorrow? he said no..... they said well then you're paying for it to be removed tomorrow.

Sure enough, tomorrow came, and they took him to have it removed... cost him like 200-300 to get it removed, so he just had a good lesson of what not to do in thier house. Oh, he was 20 at the time.

Now, i don't know how your parents are, but as an example, that might happen.

by all means, when you don't live with them, go for it... but whilst you live with them, they may do something like what my aunt and uncle did.
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
XTorn2PiecesLPX
Veteran

See, if i spend the money to get it done, its not comin out. I wont waste money like that. If they tell me to take it out ill tell them that they then own me however much money its gonna cost to get it done. And i wont take it out.

-Molly

withthewolves.
Loyal

Post by withthewolves. »

what are you waiting for then?
XTorn2PiecesLPX
Veteran

Ima chicken shit because im scared of my mom lol

-Molly