Purpose Of Underwear

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Toy Soldier
Veteran

Re: Purpose Of Underwear

Post by Toy Soldier »

Originally posted by Rebelicious+Sep 7 2005, 05:57 PM--
[/right]

[/b]

Actually, they did have pads...even though usually it was old rags lol...but still, better than none. And defo better than Mooncups!

Originally posted by XTorn2PiecesLPX@Sep 12 2005, 05:47 PM

Underware is important because if your zipper on your pants comes down what is the person who happens to look gonna see???

I see the point in underware, i dont see the point in Thongs. I know its to hind your underware line, but ewwwww lol

-Molly

[right][/right]

Thongs=Skiddies!!!!! Especially if you went to the toilet to have a number two lol :shifty: Lmfao!

<!--QuoteBegin-iHEAVENn[/i]@Sep 16 2005, 09:38 PM

I have a confession to make......

I'm addicted to underwear.

Seriously.

Muhahaha. I love undiessss. :kid:

[right][/right]

[/quote]

Lol, Amizzle's drunnnnnnnnk!!!! :yahoo: *joins Amizzle in her hyperness lol*

~*~Ruth~*~
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

Hahahaha I'm not drunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnk

(right now at least I'm not)

I'm just.....

Ubber spiffy happy hahaha :jester:

-:Passes out ubber spiffy happiness:-
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Wheretogo
Veteran

Post by Wheretogo »

i have a confession to make.... I CAN NOT STAND THE WORD PANTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate it with a passion and it should be removed from the english language...... it should be burned and not allowed to be used... you should be thrown into jail for using it.... i can not stand it............ AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its evil.... it is worse than the devil himself..... the are underwear, i dunno, they are underwear... not the other word..... gRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrr i hate that word !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin
LoveMusic
Loyal

Post by LoveMusic »

I love underwear, its fun to buy and cute to wear. Makes me feel better about myself.

Also for hygiene reasons, its a must!
Bleeding~Hero
Loyal

Post by Bleeding~Hero »

you know i've come up with? the purpose of underwear, is one more step between being dressed and naked. I mean come on, is it really fun to go from clothed to naked in one motion of the hand, or is it more fun to be "practically naked" and make out and mess around before let out the suprise? i think it's good for preheating the oven before sticking the turkey in. :o

but on an ordinary day, i dont think under wear is very necassary. it's just there, and it's kind of annoying, because you dont get the full range of motion in your legs, because your underwear restrain you. and sometimes, i like to open my legs waaaaaaaaay open when im sitting (as a man, that's ok).

besides, it wouldn't get so hot in my pants if i got rid of a layer (thats right, its hot...in my pants.... :P )

but then again, if you get sweaty anyway, your pants stick to your ass, and pretty soon, not much is left to the imagination. or, if you were those really think khakis, and you get cought in the rain, or spontaneously jump in a pool, all your glory wont be showing through if you wear underwear.

oh yeah, thanks you guys, keep posting if you want. it's kind of fun reading your reasons for underwear.
lyn4sho
Loyal

Post by lyn4sho »

underwear is a must since it keeps me comfortable.....plus its one more thing to take off when ur having sex and stuff, so you can go a tad slower......but no underwear is kinda gross, I'll just go comando in bed since thats suppose to be healthy. thats JMO tho....

Lyn
Hello Adulthood!

The courage to serve them with reliance

Face my mistakes without defiance

Show them I'm worthy

And while I show them

I'll show me

So, let them bring on all their problems

I'll do better than my best

I have confidence they'll put me to the test

But I'll make them see I have confidence in me

-I Have Confidence

Sound of Music

http://fcla16.tripod.com/blogonlife/
Anna_Banana
Loyal

Post by Anna_Banana »

ok i was typing here and my pc like spazzed out...lol...so now i have to remember what i had said...

*in deep thought*

ok i can't remember...so we're starting all over

first i must say that i don't have to worry about "skiddies" with my thongs or g-strings. im a very clean person...so no left overs in my undies. lol

i dont really wear panties that much...

i sleep naked...and i wont wear them with p.j's or sweat pants.

when i wear tight pants i wear em...and most deff with skirts!! i dont want no perv looking at my goodies...that's wrong with the mirror thing.

this topic is making me laugh. i love it!

ok but anyways...my ex never wore boxers or anything. he said they were uncomfortable. which really sucked for me, because i steal mens boxers...lol...if i take em off i keep em. lol. that's my thing. which may be why he didn't wear them around me. lmao!

if you need to talk feel free to pm me anytime

<3333 Anneliese
candi
Loyal

Post by candi »

do people only say knickers in england?? i love the word knickers i think its great. they do have some uses..as already said hygeine and stuff but also sexiness. its great to get undressed n have sexy underwear on even tho its not likely to stay on for long. i defo agree with anna theres a thrill in taking them off.
A Sense of control was purely an illusion, caused by the madness which leaves me in confusion
Trapped
Veteran

Post by Trapped »

Originally posted by Anna_Banana@Sep 22 2005, 07:49 PM

ok i was typing here and my pc like spazzed out...lol...so now i have to remember what i had said...

*in deep thought*

ok i can't remember...so we're starting all over

first i must say that i don't have to worry about "skiddies" with my thongs or g-strings. im a very clean person...so no left overs in my undies. lol

i dont really wear panties that much...

i sleep naked...and i wont wear them with p.j's or sweat pants.

when i wear tight pants i wear em...and most deff with skirts!! i dont want no perv looking at my goodies...that's wrong with the mirror thing.

this topic is making me laugh. i love it!

ok but anyways...my ex never wore boxers or anything. he said they were uncomfortable. which really sucked for me, because i steal mens boxers...lol...if i take em off i keep em. lol. that's my thing. which may be why he didn't wear them around me. lmao!

[right][/right]

ha, I like what you're saying. I've wanted/tryed thongs and stuff b4, but I don't the feeling in your ass ya know?? Idk. I do see the purpose, but it's not alwayz necessary. tried commando few times...not so bad, and I def. sleep that way....mm they just look neater and make you feel more comfortable (specially jeans) and protect for girls, for guys, I guess the look tidier for clothes... I personally, stick to bikini and low rise style...don't like the ridin of boy cut (style) either. but I haven't completely given up on the thongs...yet. oh, haha, there should be somethin b/t undies and thongs for girls...idk, just my thoughts before...*looks up in thought*
It's the little things that make a big difference.

In case you hadn't noticed...4-letter words:

love - hate - true - life

"And there are voices

That want to be heard

So much to mention

But you can't find the words"

--Listen to Your Heart, DHT

I can't erase myself, but I can try to move on.
Louise
Loyal

Post by Louise »

Hmmm...Bra to stop boobs sagging & looking awful. Knickers, to stop your jeans rubbing?

No idea, lol!!

Love

Louise xxx
*~* I wear this mask that grins & Lies, it hides my cheeks & shades my eyes*~*
Anna_Banana
Loyal

Post by Anna_Banana »

but I don't the feeling in your ass ya know??

lol, they don't bother me anymore...you get use to it...it has actually gotten to where i can't wear the regular panties...they drive me nuts...i mean even bikini bottoms drive me crazy...now i wear board shorts instead of bikini bottoms...lol..they don't bother me as much. [/color]

if you need to talk feel free to pm me anytime

<3333 Anneliese