New Cell Phone

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

silvertears
Loyal

New Cell Phone

Post by silvertears »

Ok, So i just went out and got me a cell phone Sun. and its a camera phone :yahoo: , well i was wondering if you can like load those pics off of your cell phone and onto your comp some way... if so how? and what do i need
I'm a poor wayfaring stranger

While traveling thru this world of woe

Yet there's no sickness, toil, or danger

In that bright world to which I go

I'm going there to see my Father

I'm going there no more to roam

I'm only going over Jordan

I'm only going over home

I know dark clouds will hang 'round me,

I know my way is rough and steep

Yet beauteous fields lie just before me

Where God's redeemed their virgils keep

I'm going there to see my mother

She said she'd meet me when I come

I'm only going over home

~?~My?Photobucket~?~
OverDrive
Veteran

Re: New Cell Phone

Post by OverDrive »

there is probably a cable you would have to buy that connects your phone to either USB or FireWire ports on your computer. The cable, no doubt would not be included and would be an extra fee.

Alternatively, you can email the pictures to yourself, and pick them up on any computer, but then again, that will cost you per picture, and such - all dependant on how much your provider charges.
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Post by emotionalcutie »

my freinds phone has something that says send to online album and you can send the pics there from the phone, you dont need a cord for some phones.... what phone model do you have?
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
Sam
Veteran

Post by Sam »

Originally posted by emotionalcutie@Oct 11 2005, 12:16 PM

my freinds phone has something that says send to online album and you can send the pics there from the phone, you dont need a cord for some phones.... what phone model do you have?

[right][/right]

My cell phone has that too. I have never tried it because I just got my phone. Most cell phone companies have websites and they offer there customers albums online for free. But to send it there, it will cost money. Usually its like $0.25 per picture to send it.
I LOVE DON!!!!

***Marrying My Best Friend June 21 2008!***

"What is real? How do you define real? If your talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste or see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

"I tried to kill the pain but only brought more"

"aww, you guys made me ink!"
silvertears
Loyal

Post by silvertears »

i got a lg, but i was really hoping to use a cord instead of having to send em to my internet because of the cost, but thanks, if anyone else has like a definite answer on the cord deal plz reply :) thanks
I'm a poor wayfaring stranger

While traveling thru this world of woe

Yet there's no sickness, toil, or danger

In that bright world to which I go

I'm going there to see my Father

I'm going there no more to roam

I'm only going over home

I know dark clouds will hang 'round me,

I know my way is rough and steep

Yet beauteous fields lie just before me

Where God's redeemed their virgils keep

I'm going there to see my mother

She said she'd meet me when I come

I'm only going over home

~?~My?Photobucket~?~
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

I guess you have to weigh up the cost of emailing the pictures from your phone versus buying a cable attachment (though I have no idea how much they cost - I'm thinking they aren't exactly cheap though).

If you only have a very small amount of pictures over a long time period, it may be a viable option to simply email them using the phone.

Take care,

Lena.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
mripguru
Loyal

Post by mripguru »

Originally posted by Lena@Oct 26 2005, 06:04 PM

I guess you have to weigh up the cost of emailing the pictures from your phone versus buying a cable attachment (though I have no idea how much they cost - I'm thinking they aren't exactly cheap though).

If you only have a very small amount of pictures over a long time period, it may be a viable option to simply email them using the phone.

Take care,

Lena.

[right][/right]

Actually, who is the provider? You can just get an unlimited data package which should cover you for unlimited pictures (I suspect your carrier is either Cingular or T-Mobile :furious: ). I know Cingular and T-Mobile have this "feature".
.... and then the post was through.

"Murphy's revenge: The more reliable you make a system, the longer it will take you to figure out what's wrong when it breaks."

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

-- Douglas Adams, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

"Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."

--Isaac Asimov

And Remember: RTFM: Not just an acronym, it's a way of life!