Have You Ever Slept With Some1 2 Old 4 U?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

daffodildreams
Veteran

Re: Have You Ever Slept With Some1 2 Old 4 U?

Post by daffodildreams »

There is a band called "Rock Bitch" who have a sexual commune. They go about having sex with guys, and perform sexual acts on stage.

Even they, I can accept. I watched a program on them, did some reading about what they believe. They believe the body is a sacred thing which should be appreciated by all! They practise safe sex because they have sex with each other and everybody in the commune is precious.

Makes sense to me. Why shouldn't the body be appreciated for what it is? Something which was created in order for the human species to continue. If somebody has "casual" sex, it is their body and so why shouldn't they? All these morals and stuff clog up the system. If everybody had more sex, we'd be less tense :)
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

Originally posted by CK88+Apr 13 2003, 09:40 PM--<div class='quotetop'QUOTE(CK88 @ Apr 13 2003, 09:40 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-fruitloop@Apr 13 2003, 09:36 PM

Casual sex because sex is fun if you take the right precautions.? If I could have a different guy every weekend, do you think I wouldn't?

It's my body and if people are going to appreciate it sexually, I don't see why I shouldn't express myself sexually.

Amen! :D

*Giggles* I totally agree with fruitloop...she makes A LOT of sense!!! :)[/b]

lol thanks. I wish I agreed with myself more often..

:wacko:
WalmRtJunkie
Loyal

Post by WalmRtJunkie »

Ok, this is all just one big misunderstanding and no one needs to get all worked up about it. Squee, when you said
Originally posted by squee@Apr 13 2003, 06:07 PM

i definetly wouldnt sleep with a guy that much older than me.
I think Laura thought you were referring directly to her post because of the "that". Though I can see why she would think you were, I don't think you were referring to her post at all... were you? Please both of you just settle down. This place is like my family, and it hurts me to see you guys arguing with each other over such things.
I forgot to pay the electricity bill on my mind... therefore, my thoughts are dark.

Image,

Krystena
WalmRtJunkie
Loyal

Post by WalmRtJunkie »

Squee, she thought you were referring to her post. She made a mistake. If you had been referring to her post, then it would've seemed rude to anyone... but you weren't. She felt like she was being attacked, and she got defensive. Everyone has a right to their opinion here, and no one should be shot down for it... but I'm sure that wasn't Laura's intention. It was all a misunderstanding. I know both you and Laura were offended, but neither of you have anything to be fighting about as I clarified before. Really, can we please stop the fighting?
I forgot to pay the electricity bill on my mind... therefore, my thoughts are dark.

Image,

Krystena
WalmRtJunkie
Loyal

Post by WalmRtJunkie »

It's ok, and I'm sorry that people are being so closed minded towards you. Nobody be mean to my Squee, or you're gonna have to deal with me! Image

Image,

Krystena
metzgerslady
Loyal

Post by metzgerslady »

Well, let's see.. I've been with 4 guys.. and 3 of them where older than me.. AND first of all.. I agree with all the rest of the ladies in here, someone who lost their virginity at 14 is not a s l u t.. ok? And I lost my virginity at 17, and i still don't have that opinion.. that is very inappropriate to post here.. thank you, take your posts elsewhere.

Now.. When i was 17- I lost my virginity to a 19 year old.. Then when I was 17 I had casual sex with a guy from work who was 20 then I had sex with a 18 year old when I was 18 and then the last one was 16... grr (mistake).. but my "almost perfect" boyfriend is 22, and I plan on having sex with him soon.. so that's my info.
When I first saw you, I was afraid to talk to you.

When I first talked to you, I was afraid to know you.

When I first knew you, I was afraid to hold you.

When I first held you, I was afraid to love you.

Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you.
WalmRtJunkie
Loyal

Post by WalmRtJunkie »

Originally posted by metzgerslady@Apr 13 2003, 09:23 PM

first of all.. I agree with all the rest of the ladies in here, someone who lost their virginity at 14 is not a s l u t.. ok? And I lost my virginity at 17, and i still don't have that opinion.. that is very inappropriate to post here.. thank you, take your posts elsewhere.

I absolutely agree! You took the words right out of my mouth. Thank you!

Image,

Krystena
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

ok i dont mean to be rude or anything but lets try and stay on topic plz plz :) thanx...anyways yea...i had sex with a 22 year old last friday night, i had no idea how old he was and i do regret it...i thought he was like 17 or 18..but i had no idea he was in his 20's...yea...just an update lol
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
Nikki
Veteran

Post by Nikki »

age doesn't matter as long as you feel good. 4 years is really not a big difference, but it depends on a person I guess. I've never done it, and I'm not "planning" to, but I also don't say it'll never happen
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

To a guy, I was seventeen and he was twenty one.

I'd just turned seventeen and he's just turned twenty one.

To a girl, I was fourteen and she was seventeen I think...*shrug*
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

i am nineteen

my boyfriend is 27...
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
Sam
Veteran

Post by Sam »

I have only had sex with a guy 2 years older then me. I was 16, he is was 18... Its not bad.
I LOVE DON!!!!

***Marrying My Best Friend June 21 2008!***

"What is real? How do you define real? If your talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste or see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

"I tried to kill the pain but only brought more"

"aww, you guys made me ink!"
PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Post by PurplePoemPuppet »

Good lord this topic is old. I've always been the older one... hmm... interesting.
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet
Zoesmom
Loyal

Post by Zoesmom »

i lost it when i was 16 to a 26 year old and we are still doing it. We havnt done anything in 4 yrs do to hes in prison, for stupid shit but when he gets out, we will be doing it again

opps wrong time 9:38pm. i must of been tired when i made it.