Lol

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Dave_19
Loyal

Lol

Post by Dave_19 »

i was having kinda a shitty night and i couldnt; sleep so i came on the computer and i found this falsh animation and it made my night:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/hipponoodles.html
:. my crazy life

<span style="color:teal"|B|e|e|r| my Anti-Drug
Lena
Veteran

Re: Lol

Post by Lena »

*Blinks* I seee....
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

Post by Breathe_In_For_Luck7 »

Hahahaha That's so funny. Seriously. Ha I thought it said at first "I'm a hippopotomus and I like to hump!" but he said hop not hump.
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

*Sighs and shakes head*
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
The Stolid
Loyal

Post by The Stolid »

wow...
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

*blinks hard*

Disturbing...

Sammi
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
Dave_19
Loyal

Post by Dave_19 »

:guitar: I'm a hippopotomus, and i got noodles on my back, noodles on my back, noodles on my back.

I'm a hippopotomus, and i got noodles on my back, noodles on my back, noodles on my back.

I'm a hippopotomus, and i got noodles on my back, noodles on my back, noodles on my back.

I'm a hippopotomus, and i got noodles on my back, noodles on my back, noodles on my back.::trumpet:
:. my crazy life

<span style="color:teal"|B|e|e|r| my Anti-Drug
NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve »

Old