Saw 2

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

CausticTears
Veteran

Saw 2

Post by CausticTears »

I just went to see this movie and uhh it was fucking crazy. The first one was definetly the best one, yet, the second one was also really crazy good. It was just fucking insane! The ending was a bit shocking, too. Anyone else see this, yet?
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
Cindy
Veteran

Re: Saw 2

Post by Cindy »

Yeah saw it on Friday night. went out on a double date type deal w/ a 5th wheel (don't ask). Not bad. The first one was better by far (though my fiance disagrees with me) But still shocking.

Will watch Saw 3 if it ever comes out.
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
junglemonkey
Veteran

Post by junglemonkey »

Thought it was disturbing.

Kinda clever in a twisted way though. The needles bit really got me, I thought that was horrible!!

For someone with a phobia of vomiting... Not a good movie to see :pinch:
I traded my dreams for this mess of memories

And they just stopped working for me...

DeviantART Profile (A lame attempt at photography, lol)

Myspace
CausticTears
Veteran

Post by CausticTears »

Originally posted by junglemonkey@Oct 31 2005, 01:33 PM

The needles bit really got me, I thought that was horrible!!

[right][/right]

The needles part was messed. Pissed me off to the max because that Xavier dude was supposed to do it not the girl... but because the girl was found out to be a nut, I figure it's okay.
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

Get your badges
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

I had to see it twice...

::le sigh:: But the first time was a date, so it was okay to really not watch it.

Anyways, it scared the shit out of me - I couldn't sleep that night. However, I thought the first one was way worse.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
withthewolves.
Loyal

Post by withthewolves. »

I didn't like it. I never saw the first one, but this one kinda sucked as far as creativity goes. Okay, nice, a pit full of dirty needles. Oh, and burning a guy in a human stove. Nice. Can't forget the beartrap on the head. Where's the part where I'm supposed to be disturbed? I could come up with better disturbing ideas with my friends.

I think the creepiest thing in the movie was the mask that he wears, but you only see that in the beginning.

And usually when I see a really scary movie, I can't sleep for days, but I slept like a rock that night.
CausticTears
Veteran

Post by CausticTears »

Originally posted by withthewolves.@Nov 9 2005, 10:03 PM

I didn't like it. I never saw the first one, but this one kinda sucked as far as creativity goes. Okay, nice, a pit full of dirty needles. Oh, and burning a guy in a human stove. Nice. Can't forget the beartrap on the head. Where's the part where I'm supposed to be disturbed? I could come up with better disturbing ideas with my friends.

I think the creepiest thing in the movie was the mask that he wears, but you only see that in the beginning.

And usually when I see a really scary movie, I can't sleep for days, but I slept like a rock that night.

[right][/right]

see the first one, i think that might disturb you or gross you out.

-Leo Buscaglia

Get your badges
Yulishea
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by Yulishea »

Yea, I saw Saw II a couple weeks ago. I still don't understand what was going on in the end though...O_o; Like I understand everything about the girl (don't want to say more because of spoiling) but...still...w-t-f. I ended up feeling sorry for the killer-dood though. I think I liked this one better than the first.
Something has changed within me,

Something is not the
same.

I'm through with playing by the rules

Of someone else's game.

Too late for second-guessing,

Too late to go back to sleep...

It's time to trust my instincts,

Close my eyes... and leap.

It's time to try | defying gravity.

Kiss me goodbye,

I'm defying gravity...

And you can't pull me down.

moodxring323
Loyal

Post by moodxring323 »

For someone with a phobia of vomiting... Not a good movie to see pinch.gif

yea, thats rite. i have a phobia of vomiting and i was sitting here freaking out

and i also have a phobia of needles

so that needle part also rele got me freaking out

haha but other than that

i actually thought the movie was fantastic

im so jealous of that guys intelegence

even if he uses it in a disgusting way

i could nvr think of all that!

but man i got so mad when the stupid people

wouldn't follow the rules

i mean seriously, the guy knows wut he's talking about.

and then the ending?

caught me way offgaurd.

the first one i knew about the guy (not saying anymore JUST iN CASE it'll spoil for someone)

and the second one i knewa bout the numbers

yep :D
we know those girls who let their

emotions get the best of them..

she's so pretty but she

doesn't always act that way<3

junglemonkey
Veteran

Post by junglemonkey »

Originally posted by moodxring323@Nov 20 2005, 06:06 AM

For someone with a phobia of vomiting... Not a good movie to see pinch.gif

yea, thats rite. i have a phobia of vomiting and i was sitting here freaking out

[right][/right]

[/b]

LOL yeah, I found it really amusing the only bit in the whole film I jumped at was when the girl vomited.
I traded my dreams for this mess of memories

And they just stopped working for me...

DeviantART Profile (A lame attempt at photography, lol)

Myspace
Jaegermeister
Veteran

Post by Jaegermeister »

I saw them out of order (Saw II first and Saw second). I thought the first was alright, but pretty slow. The second one was a lot more fast paced, though a bit more predictable. The first one I was kind of confused by the dead guy coming to life, and was like WTF? But the second one, except for the part about the chick being cracked out, I found it was pretty predictable. The numbers thing was pretty predictable, the rainbow thing was a bit confusing but came clear after we saw a number, the guy needing to be patient was pretty predictable, their involvement was simple to figure out. So, I mean, I guess that really doesn't speak very highly of the movie when a person who hasn't seen the first one can guess every twist of the second one. But, I kind of enjoyed the movie. By far the most disturbing image was the clown. For someone with a clown/drag queen phobia, I literally couldn't watch the screen when that creepy little clown dude came on. Is it sad that I thought that the movie was just simply light and entertaining?

TJ
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
A! Elbereth
Needs Another Hobby

Post by A! Elbereth »

The first one was suspenseful and I really really enjoyed it. I liked that it only focused on two characters. Made it much easier for the audience to empathize with them and feel even more 'horrified' by what happens to them in the end. Good movie.

However, the second one was just like any typical 'kill-them-off-slowly-one-by-one' movie. The characters kind of annoyed me. And I didn't like that Jigsaw had this huge part. It took all the creepiness away from the movie.
Your soul.

Your body.

Your mind.

Keep it Purified.

But give me love over, love over, love over this... ~Coldplay

Dr. Wilson:
I forgot I needed a reason to give a crap.

Dr. House: You're actually giving two craps.

Dr. Wilson: The metric system always confused me.