Say-what-you-wish

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

CausticTears
Veteran

Say-what-you-wish

Post by CausticTears »

Okay, so this is gonna be called the Say-what-you-wish thing... basically, you say what you wish you could say to someone's face. I saw this on TH and I really liked the idea of it... it's a good venting tool.

I'll go first: Why must you be so fake? Your friendship is nothing, it means nothing to either of us. I'm tired of you thinking you sit on a higher throne that me. You don't. I'm tired of your attitude and etc, I'm tired of it all. You're just too fake.
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
__hazyxeyes
Loyal

Re: Say-what-you-wish

Post by __hazyxeyes »

I hate how you act around him. You're both my friends, but you have to know he doesn't care about you as much as you care about him. Nowhere near. And you're both practically in love with other people. It makes me sad to see you two together.

I can't tell her that because everybody thought I liked him last year, and she'll think it has to do with that. Sigh.
sorrow drips into your && there is comfort in the sound

turtbub
Veteran

Post by turtbub »

I am crazy about you. But you are with her. Fine. Stop staring at me, stop being in my dreams, just let me be. Or let her go. Don't keep pulling me along and breaking my heart. I need you, yes. I think you are wonderful and beautiful and amazing. But as long as you are with her I won't step on that.

There are so many things I want to do with you, to share with you. But you don't even care about that. You just care about yourself.

*Sigh* Either let me go or take me. But don't keep my heart hanging in the balance. I'm offering you something good here. So take it or move on. But just please make up your mind.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.
__hazyxeyes
Loyal

Post by __hazyxeyes »

I'm sick of you never being able to talk to me. I know it's selfish, but still... you're never able to do anything with me and it's hard. Why can't you stand up to your parents and tell them how you feel. Tell them you're sick of how they treat you, tell them about me? I love you more than anything, and I know you'll get there eventually, but for now it's just hard.
sorrow drips into your && there is comfort in the sound

Dave_19
Loyal

Post by Dave_19 »

Man i wanna fuck u right now
:. my crazy life

<span style="color:teal"|B|e|e|r| my Anti-Drug
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Hey, bitch, it's not my fucking fault that you're fucking insecure becaues your fucking ex boyfriend talks to me. Go fucking be with him, that's all he wants... and he doesn't have much time left...:(

And, hey, fucker, did you have a condom this morning when you were fucking next to me jacking off? Do you think I don't remember it because I was that drunk? Guess, what, asshole. I fucking remember it all.

Don't touch me again.
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

I love this idea. :)

*Hugs Jenna*

- - - -

Say what you mean or don't say anything at all. Honesty is so much more important to me compared with feeling good.

- - - -

Tale care,

Lena.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

According to you, it was fairer what you did...what we did, splitting up...But if you were surprised that I knew about her, then why the hell did you mention about her in your MSN blog and have pictures of the two of you kissing? But before, you told me that you were'nt a relationship person...we're still friends, but that comes back to remind me and it hurts cos I realised that maybe you did'nt want to be with me anymore...but I wish you just told me in the first place...instead of letting me hang on...maybe you have your reasons for doing it, but at this moment in time, I don't need them...I'm struggling with the thought that its my mum's birthday soon, and I need support, not the knowledge that you left me for someone else because its 'fairer'-it makes me wonder if you split up with me because it saved your own skin having the hell kicked out of you cos her stepbrother threatened to hurt you if you messed her around...so it was me you ended up messing around...And I really did'nt need to be called a 'dumb bitch' a few minutes before we split up...that really hurts. I still love you as much as I wish I did'nt...that I wish that I just thought of you as a friend...was I second best to you all long? If you read this, it'll more than likely annoy you, which is not the thing I want to do...I want to be friends with you and also meet your girlf because she seems like a really nice person, but more than anything I need support, especially with Wednesday approaching :'(

~*~R~*~
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

Post by Breathe_In_For_Luck7 »

I don't like doing anything sexual with you. I just want to be with you and kiss you, nothing more. Chill and take your hand out of my pants.
turtbub
Veteran

Post by turtbub »

Sometimes it really hurts me when everyone freaks out about how beautiful you are and kind of brushes by me. I'm just as beautiful as you. And I love you, you are my friend, and you are wonderful, but why do you always have to get everything? If it comes down to a competition between the two of us, we both know who would win. You. And I just get sick of it. :(

Don't get me wrong, I'm proud of your accomplishments but hello? Can I get something now and then?

*Sigh*
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

Get a fucking reality check && get over your pathetic life. Your nothing but a slut who hoes around every time you get a chance. die.

:).
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
turtbub
Veteran

Post by turtbub »

Gah why can't I talk to you? I see you on stage, or from a distance, and I have no issues staring, smiling when we lock eyes, but then I get a perfect opportunity to talk to you (like in the hallway with the door thing, or when you walked by me so many times) and I freeze. I get terrified. And do you know why it is? It's because I'm afraid that I'm right. And you're attracted to me too. And you'll sit down and I'll fall even more head over heels for you and then I'll remember that you still have HER. Maybe after I've done something I will regret.

What do you want me to do about this?? What do you want me to say to you?

Please just stop this. I can't handle the up and down anymore.

Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

Say what you mean and MEAN WHAT YOU SAY. *Sigh*
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

Post by Breathe_In_For_Luck7 »

Originally posted by Lena@Oct 31 2005, 06:18 PM

Say what you mean and MEAN WHAT YOU SAY. *Sigh*

[right][/right]

That used to be my signature... Everyone should abide by that.

You aren't perfect. And you never will be. So just chill out.
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

I wish you understood how I feel all day. I don't need you telling me something that will hurt me in the long run. Yes, you. Who barely knows me. Don't ACT like you know me. You may be paid to talk to me, but give me something useful. Do your job. Give me what I need. You have no idea how much I am driven crazy everyday. You don't know me. You may see the outside, but you never see the inside. How could you, though? That's not exactly your job. You see "general" things. Things.That.You'rePAID.To.See.

And you. You try to listen to me too. Understand what I go through and don't take it out on me. Understand I can't control what I do because I'm sick. Not flu sick. Nothing that can go away. A problem that will always be there. A serious one. Deal with it. Just don't hurt me with your words. You don't realize HOW MUCH I pressure myself each and every day.

You just don't. And you probably never will. You know what? It hurts... so much more.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

CausticTears
Veteran

Post by CausticTears »

How am I supposed to do this homework without a calculator, Miss? You're a math whore, I'm not... we're not. I mean, you are pretty nice and I would do you... but this homework needs to stop. Everyday I sit down and I do most of the work well.. and then bam... calculator is needed. But no, calculators aren't allowed. Damnit. Be a bit more understanding... let us use calculators for some problems, or something.

=@
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

um yes i wish i could talk... i mean like really i dont say anything not when i need to

your anger makes me want to hurt myself...

i love you so damned much even though i am sure it will end far to soon....

dont leave me ever....
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

Why do you have to be so shallow??
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
LilyMaid
Loyal

Post by LilyMaid »

Why do you have to be so paranoid and neurotic? No one is trying to blame you for 'everything'. No one is saying that you don't do enough for us.

I hate it when someone comes to the door and you have a fit trying to make your way to breathlessly greet them in under 10 seconds. Just calm down.

I hate it when you stare at the oven/stove for 15 minutes every night, not believing me when I tell you that I have TURNED IT OFF. And standing one metre from the damn thing doesn't constitute a threat to the house's safety.

I hate it when you get mad and push me because I happen to turn the light off from the 'wrong' end of the room. It has the same effect. And similarly, I hate it when you scream at me to get out of a particular seat because it is 'yours'. You seem to have come up with some kind of complex seat ownership system - one which I am yet to figure out or accept. That doesn't sit well with you, though. If I forget that you, oh, happened to sit somewhere two hours earlier (you left only to go to the toilet and then you had to go out!), and I take the seat, it's not because I simply forgot; oh no, it's actually a sign that I want to undermine you and make your life hell. NO! I don't plan my life so that it annoys you. Can't you see how ridiculous that is? You're so unreasonable!

I hate it when you start screaming because I say that all your frustration and neurosis stresses me out.

I hate how you truly believe that I am arrogant, and how you despise me for "thinking I am better than everyone else". I don't believe that at all. You make me feel like I'm an awful person.

I hate that we can't ever talk, because when I want to talk about news or ideas, you want to gossip or watch tacky TV shows.

You don't even know how hard I work. You say I'm lazy and "need to get a life". Well, it's probably true, but you must see that I try very hard to do well. You're all too happy to celebrate when my name gets put on some plaque, but what do you do to help? You even deride me for wanting to study arts subjects which do not lead directly to employment. You want a doctor or lawyer for a daughter. Well, it's not gonna happen. I'm going to burn out in no time, and I've never even wanted to study medicine or law.
turtbub
Veteran

Post by turtbub »

The person I was crazy about doesn't even exist. You are not who you seem to be. You are so different than the guy I fell for. Was that ever you? Or maybe it was a different me.

I'm just tired of you being in my head. GET OUT. Please. Or become the you I fell head over heels for.

Just grow up, AF. Just grow up and get over yourself. Not everything's about you.