Say-what-you-wish

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

RandomSpunk
Dedicated

Re: Say-what-you-wish

Post by RandomSpunk »

You kept me from seeing my best friend, who i haven't seen in two fuckin years! So why shouldn't I have a reason to hate you!? i mean you only control my every fuckin move, right? but no, you say its because you love me... its pathetic that you have to use that line everytime you don't get your way...
I don't use drugs, my dreams are frightening enough.

- M.C. Escher

If you don't have sex and you don't do drugs, your rock 'n' roll better be awfully good.

- Abbie Hoffman

To make mistakes is human; to stumble is commonplace; to be able to laugh at yourself is maturity.

- William Arthur Ward

RandomSpunk
Dedicated

Post by RandomSpunk »

You say we're okay...that we can get over this..But I don't believe you. I still want to punch you in the fuckin face everytime I see you. I still want to bleed than let you touch me. You say that I have every reason to be angry, but that I need to let it go. Its funny you say that, because the reason I'm like this in the first place is because YOU won't let it be the past.

- M.C. Escher

If you don't have sex and you don't do drugs, your rock 'n' roll better be awfully good.

- Abbie Hoffman

To make mistakes is human; to stumble is commonplace; to be able to laugh at yourself is maturity.

- William Arthur Ward

Spitfire
Veteran

Post by Spitfire »

Should I lay next to you or go sleep somewhere else? Im so confused. For the past week its seemed like you want to be as far from my physically as possible..but now that he's not here Im not sure if you want me close again or what...and if that's how its always going to be...I don't know if I want to be a back up comfort buddy..
Blame it on the yellow bananas..they just sit there..all..yellow-like!!

~FRODO THE FLYING PEANUT~

Post 200- Aug 10, 2004

Post 250- Aug 17, 2004

Post 300- Aug 23, 2004

Post 400- Sep 26, 2004

Post 500- Oct 26, 2004

Dont Make Me Eat Your First-Born Child!!
Spitfire
Veteran

Post by Spitfire »

Ugh. fuck everything
Blame it on the yellow bananas..they just sit there..all..yellow-like!!

~FRODO THE FLYING PEANUT~

Post 200- Aug 10, 2004

Post 250- Aug 17, 2004

Post 300- Aug 23, 2004

Post 400- Sep 26, 2004

Post 500- Oct 26, 2004

Dont Make Me Eat Your First-Born Child!!
RandomSpunk
Dedicated

Post by RandomSpunk »

I can't stand being around you! It's like you don't even care anymore whether you're hurting me or not. Why can't you save me the pain and get the fuck out of my life.

- M.C. Escher

- Abbie Hoffman

- William Arthur Ward

Angelique

Post by Angelique »

how could u stoop to THAT lvl of low?! even after u seen/ heard me cry for 2 hours saying if u did anything stupid to urself itd be my fault and id never forgive myself! i used to LOVE u but now thanks to u not talking to me for a week and 1/2 straight i fell for some1 else and u MADE me get rid of u......
"be the change you want to see in the world" -gandhi
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

Oi... What did you get me into?
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
CausticTears
Veteran

Post by CausticTears »

You're a loser.
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
Fishhead
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Fishhead »

I miss you, but I am not texting you, because I am better than that.
anonymous08
Loyal

Post by anonymous08 »

i love you.

but i don't think i love who you are now, i love who you used to be.

so i'm in love with someone who doesn't exist anymore.

and it hurts.
You couldn't be suicidal if your life depended on it.

there i go again, pretending that i'll fall

don't call the doctors!

they've seen it all before

they'll say just let her crash and burn

she'll learn

the attention just encourages her.

- Dresden Dolls "Girl Anachronism"

WhOaMi?
Loyal

Post by WhOaMi? »

I love you so much but when you get angry you are so much like your alcoholic dad...and it scares me alot...I just hope your 21st birthday next month brings good things not bad... I am scared for our future...
Fishhead
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Fishhead »

I dunno what to do/think about all of this. How am I supposed to just trust you and bounce back after all this shit?
CausticTears
Veteran

Post by CausticTears »

You have confused me so much. You tell me you love me, care about me, miss me a lot...and yet, you do not want to try anything. I guess I can understand that, I need some time alone too. But you are already dating, so what am I supposed to think? You told me to not date anyone, and yet you are doing it. You don't know what you're saying, you're so unsure. I wish you wouldn't make me feel used and speak when you're not sure. I am so confused and I am just more hurt now. I was fine before.
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

Get your badges
CausticTears
Veteran

Post by CausticTears »

I hate you!!!!!!!! You are such an asshole, jerk face! You manipulated me once again!!! You use your fucking cheesy words to get me back and then just let me go!!!! Im tired of this! You keep hurting me! Our relationship was absolutely meaningless apparently... you go on a date and will go on another one soon, you are such a fucking douche bag. I truly do not respect you. You are always confused and annoying. Get the hell out of my life.

-Leo Buscaglia

Get your badges
Fishhead
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Fishhead »

Ugh. I hate it when you act like an asshole and when you act like you're embarrassed of me.
WhOaMi?
Loyal

Post by WhOaMi? »

I really thought we had forever, lately we have been falling apart...maybe we are too young...and maybe you aren't my true love..
candela
Needs Another Hobby

Post by candela »

I am so fucking tired of all of you using me. You know its fine to hang out when you need a ride, or when you need to pick my brain. Anytime you need help im there, always. Fucking wake me up in the middle of the night, call me crying, ask me for rides and favors and then when im having a hard time, when i need support, where the fuck are you?

Am I just a toy to you. You cannot keep doing this, you call and we talk, we can be friends thats fine, but seriously you can't keep playing with my heart. You've hurt me twice and totally crushed me once, i don't think i can take it anymore. So stop beggin for another chance, there are no more chances.

You are an idiot. Seriously what were you thinking?!? You're married! Stupid, stupid, stupid. I had so much faith and trust in you and I don't even know what to think right now. What happened to all those values you taught us?

sorry three vents - its been a rough week
</>Luck and Love to all</>

PM me if ya need anything

"It doesn't matter what other people say, or think when you see nothing in the mirror."
Fishhead
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Fishhead »

I love you and you make me crazy (in a bad way) and I wanna hook up with someone (other than you, because that is just not a good idea...again).
Rivv
Loyal

Post by Rivv »

i know i tell you this enough.

but i love you and want to marry you.
Silence you lost me

No chance for one more day
CausticTears
Veteran

Post by CausticTears »

I hope you don't screw this up again.

-Leo Buscaglia

Get your badges