My Dog Is Dead

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

A! Elbereth
Needs Another Hobby

My Dog Is Dead

Post by A! Elbereth »

Shiloh was euthanized an hour ago. She could barely breathe and because of that she couldn't eat or sleep. I feel really guilty because I never really paid a lot of attention to her, and most of her life was spent alone in our basement because we have cats and she would attack them (or us). I think my dad's smoke from being in the basement so much is what did it.

Her life was so horrible and now she's dead. So yeah... I'm really really sad.

There isn't really a point to this... I just needed to tell someone because I have no one to talk to right now.
Your soul.

Your body.

Your mind.

Keep it Purified.

But give me love over, love over, love over this... ~Coldplay

Dr. Wilson:
I forgot I needed a reason to give a crap.

Dr. House: You're actually giving two craps.

Dr. Wilson: The metric system always confused me.
Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

Re: My Dog Is Dead

Post by Breathe_In_For_Luck7 »

I'm really really sorry. I know how it feels. I hope you're ok. It's kinda like losing family isn't it?
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

Awwww...:( I'm sorry. It hurts losing anything in your life. Even if you weren't close to them. I hope you're ok. Just remember that we're here for you if you need anyone to talk to. *hugs*

Sammi
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!