Ouija Boards

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

Ouija Boards

Post by Breathe_In_For_Luck7 »

Has anyone used a Ouija board before? My friends and I tried last night. They've don eit before, but I hadn't. It kinda went slow. We all asked it when we'd lose our virginity and things like that. I asked it who my next boyfriend will be and all it said was "FS". I don't know anyone with the initials "FS". Bah. When me and one of the other girls tried using it, it would never answer. We were guessing it was because we were both baptised. Whenever the girl who wasn't baptised used it with one of us it would work though. For people who have used one before, what was your experience like?
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Re: Ouija Boards

Post by Toy Soldier »

I've used a Oujia Board once at my old high school...there was a bunch of us in an English Class and half of the class were'nt there because they were in an exam and the teacher was also moderating this exam. Anyway, we were sat in this English classroom when one of my mates suggested we make a Ouija Board and use it...We did that, nothing special about-just a piece of paper and a bottle lid (we did'nt have a glass)...anyways, there was a great big bunch of us sat there with one of our fingers on this bottle lid...anyway, me and my mate moved the bottle lid and all of the other girls started screaming muhahaha! Nothing would have happened, it was a bright sunny summers day!!!! And it was'nt even a proper Oujia Board! :rolleyes:

Anyways, I have'nt ever used a proper Oujia Board...dare'nt use one either...the stuff that I've heard that I heard can happen, like unleashing an evil spirit or something of the like =/

Hmmm, just wondering, this girl who was'nt baptised which the Oujia Board worked for...is it possible that she was controlling the counter, like making it move?

~*~R~*~
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Lol, those hella don't work.

We subconsciously move it towards what we want to hear - but everybody claims it's some mystical power.

Whatever maan, don't read too deeply into them. I've been told lots of things by ouiji boards, but they were in pure fun.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

I don't think she was making it move. And the whole FS thing doesn't makes sense at all because none of us know anyone by those initials. But I'm not going to read into it at all. We kept asking it if this kid who went to our school who disappeared 2 years ago was dead, but it would never move when we asked that.
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

I don't think we want to hear about people's faces being ripped off and how it was done. An old friend told me of that, but I definitely don't think that's what she wanted. She wasn't morbid like that. She'd said that since that experience she never used one again. And it's sort of odd that after talking to someone that killed themselves months before (someone I kind of knew) told us one of the many reasons he died.

Plus, I've heard intense stories from people that never believed in them before using them. Same sort of situation, two different people who have never met...

Those things you really can't mess with.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

I've used a Quija board hundreds of times.

And if you know much about them, it's not about religion, and they can't tell you the future. They will play along with you. But it is only a key to a door that leads to the other side. It is used by ones who try and try and try to contact us, they're just people like us. They don't care who you are, where you're from, or what religion you are. They just want to contact someone.

If it didn't work well for you, there could be a few things you did wrong. It needs to be at night time, it just doesn't work well during the day even if the shades are closed and the room is dark. Candle's are fine, they don't effect it. But it must be in the dark, and all the people using it, should not rest their fingers on the communication peice. Just touch it with the tip of two of your fingers on both hands. No pressure.

And it is real, they do work. It isn't about our subconcious or what we want to hear. I've been told many things that were not on my mind, things thast surprised me, and scared me. A lot of things have been told to me by spirits, none of which I had "wanted" to hear, or even thought of hearing. Sometimes I would assume an answer at the beginning of a word being spelled, but by the time it was done, I would be wrong.
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Sometimes it is what we wanna hear. That's only if you're mind is still at work. That is why they reccomend meditation before such things.

*Loves the Spiritual stuff*
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

That totally makes sense about spirits not knowing the answers to questions.
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

Oiugi Boards are made by the same people who make Barbies so i think that anything they say shouldnt be taken literally or seriously
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

It might me manufactured by the same people, but the spiritualness doesn't come from them. I've read that you can make a Quija Board out of anything, as long as it has the letters, hello, and goodbye, it's just an easy door to open, instead of making it yourself. So just because they're manufactured by the people who make Barbie, doesn't mean a thing.
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

People don't only use foods to eat, they use them because they believe they could be Omens for keeping their house safe or something. So like Abbi said, that doesn't say much.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

<3

----------------------

Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Originally posted by LostMySanity@Dec 1 2005, 01:32 PM

Oiugi Boards are made by the same people who make Barbies so i think that anything they say shouldnt be taken literally or seriously

[right][/right]

*high five*
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Just saying, and I'm not implying that you are doing this to make anyone mad, but it's offending to say that it shouldn't be taken seriously. Everyone has different beliefs and to say something like that is to bring it down. There are a lot of spiritual people I know that have changed through things like this. Not necessarily Ouija boards in particular, but of the nature. Contacting the dead. Things like that. For them, it has worked.

There are people that put out both sexual toys and baby toys. I guess that wouldn't be taken seriously either.

It doesn't exactly mean they're the same thing. Everything is interpreted as something personal for someone else.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

<3

----------------------