Comebacks

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

prettynpink
Loyal

Comebacks

Post by prettynpink »

<span style="font-family:Verdana"ok i need a good/ GREAT comback i dont know if this goes here but... i am a naturally smiley person i smile at everyone i am just known for my smile :D so it really REALLY bugs the crap out of me when for one moment when i dont have a smile on my face EVERYONE freaks out and says "oh whats wrong" "are you ok" "what happened why do you look so sad" my one friend if he catches me not smiling has to say "hey smile" a guy came up to me out of nowhere yesterday and said "your too pretty to be so sad what can i do to cheer you up" i need a really good comeback for when people say things like that cause it bugs me so bad and icant think of anything. this happens to my sisters friend all the time and bugs her too but she is is really tall and ppl always say "your so tall do you play basketball?" she said next time shes ganna say "no do you play miniature golf" HAHA i need something funny like that guys come on!!! thanx
ToraToraTora
Veteran

Re: Comebacks

Post by ToraToraTora »

Mooooving to chit-chat. More sarcasm there.
Wheee. I'm Hyper-Emo.

ΔΦ of ΔΚΕ #981 Class of 2004

History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

Sir Winston Churchill
Jaegermeister
Veteran

Post by Jaegermeister »

Something to respond to "What's wrong?" or "Why aren't you smiling?", a fun one would be "Well, I have this problem. It's kinda a big deal, and has been worrying me a lot lately. I just found out that I am NOT in fact the center of the universe."
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

Ahhh I have that problem too. Comebacks:

Oh, have you just noticed I'm normal, then?

Or....

You must think people smile 100% of the time?

Sorry so bad - my brain is almost non-existent today.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
Rurouni_ryu
Loyal

Post by Rurouni_ryu »

"The absence of one thing does not automatically prove the existance of another, therefore your previous comment is completely irrelevant to the matter at hand. Thus you should take your question elsewhere where it is more appropriate."

Just rattle that, if you haven't lost them about half-way, they'll probably shut up for a while. Besides, the look on their faces will prob bring a smile back :P

Another one might be:

"No, that's my good twin you're reffering to. I'm the evil one."
"If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down."

Mary Pickford

My absence is due to college... *snarls at college*
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

This is kinda weird but I'm the same way.. and one time my friend was sitting there and I wouldn't tell him what was wrong.. which was just me being in a pissy mood for no reason but he asked me if I was diagnosed with an STD and I thought it was the funniest thing in the world at the time.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
prettynpink
Loyal

Post by prettynpink »

thanx guys. that std thin is really funny! and i love love
Well, I have this problem. It's kinda a big deal, and has been worrying me a lot lately. I just found out that I am NOT in fact the center of the universe."[/b]
ill try that :)