Whats A Chit Chat?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

lil_angel_lover
Veteran

Whats A Chit Chat?

Post by lil_angel_lover »

<span style="font-family:Impact"I demand to know why it is called a chit chat what exactly is that anyway? :rolleyes:
If you need to talk to someone I am here. I will keep everything you say confidential.
CausticTears
Veteran

Re: Whats A Chit Chat?

Post by CausticTears »

Chit chat is for just random chatting. Anything that has to do with games, boredness... that stuff... belongs here. lol it's the fun part of the forums =P
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
lil_angel_lover
Veteran

<span style="font-family:Impact"I know that silly I've been here for three years. I'm wondering who came up with chit chat. I understand the chat part, but what is a chit? lol
If you need to talk to someone I am here. I will keep everything you say confidential.
lil_angel_lover
Veteran

<span style="font-family:Impact"Nopers, but I can say chit five times fast. chit chit chit chit chit!