Frizzy Hair

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Sam
Veteran

Frizzy Hair

Post by Sam »

My hair gets so frizzy no matter if it is straight or curly. My hair is naturally curly and no matter what, it gets big and poofy and frizzy. i have tried tons of anti frizz serums and gels. i don't know what to do anymore to help it. any ideas?
I LOVE DON!!!!

***Marrying My Best Friend June 21 2008!***

"What is real? How do you define real? If your talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste or see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

"I tried to kill the pain but only brought more"

"aww, you guys made me ink!"
~~Holly~~
Loyal

Re: Frizzy Hair

Post by ~~Holly~~ »

there are actually a bunch of different things you can do to prevent your hair from totally frizzing up.

first off, if you brush your hair through while drying it with a hair drier (not on full blast) your hair will not turn out too frizzy.

Also, if you apply hair gel to wet hair, hair is less likely to just frizz up.

If those don't work, the last thing I can suggest is running your hair through with a straightening iron. I know this may sound kind of wierd, but if you quickly run your hair through with the iron, it will still be wavy but NOT frizzy. If you run it through slowly, your hair will surely be straight and sleek. Hope this helps, hol.
Curiously Strong, All Night Long.