More Of A Request

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Nj
Veteran

More Of A Request

Post by Nj »

I once had this game called Car Builder, then I moved and lost the floppy disk of it. I believe it is freeware, but I can not find it anywhere..

Would anybody have a copy, I'm talking the old one, not the new one.
--nj

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Re: More Of A Request

Post by SirPostAlot »

hmm, honostly, nick, i say the best thing to do would be to eaither A) search online for it or B) go to some game store and ask them (sometimes they will order it for you, if its in stock someplace or if they know where its at)...

also, this is more if a chit-chat subject, this forum isn't to discuss games or anything to that nature :wink:

~Jeff~
Jaegermeister
Veteran

Post by Jaegermeister »

I'm thinking it is straight up oldschool, since he mentioned a floppy and I can't remember the last time anything was saved to a floppy (actually I do. It was back in high school. I just hope it's at least a 5.25 incher, because if it's an 8 inch jobber I might flip my shit.
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.
OverDrive
Veteran

Post by OverDrive »

Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj »

Yes. But the old DOS one, that supposedly doesn't work with Windows XP.

I had it on disc but the disc got lost/damaged so I'm trying to find the old version.

SirPostAlot, This is the COMPUTER FORUM and last time I checked I am referring to something used on a COMPUTER. So please do avoid my topics as your opinion has very little value to me. If you think I am ill-minded enough not to have scanned countless search engines, warez sites, limewire, etc. then you would be in need of a refresher lesson in how I am far more intelligent then you could ever hope to be.

It would not be at a game store as it was generally licensed only to schools on the basis of education.
--nj