Leaving Home

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Leaving Home

Post by SirPostAlot »

Haha, hopefully this poll makes sence...

personally i live in a small house int eh country and i desire to live in a condo in the large city (perferablly chicago)...

~Jeff~
Sam
Veteran

Re: Leaving Home

Post by Sam »

I have grown up in apartments but I have lived in a small house for 7 years now. I have slo lived in the big city all of my life. In the future I want to live in the suburbs in a huge house. I am determined to do that.
I LOVE DON!!!!

***Marrying My Best Friend June 21 2008!***

"What is real? How do you define real? If your talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste or see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

"I tried to kill the pain but only brought more"

"aww, you guys made me ink!"
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

I live in the country, in a medium house and have never moved.

I'm a country girl through and through so can't see myself anywhere else except for short periods of time.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
Nikki
Veteran

Post by Nikki »

lol, I didn't vote

I lived.. in Russia (apartment - house - apartment), in Belgium (house) and in England (room.. sharing apartment with roommates)

I wanna live.. really doesn't matter as long as in in a worm country, with a beach and my hydroplane parked near it :P
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...
fuzzysnowflake
Loyal

Post by fuzzysnowflake »

I was raised in the city and I will always be a city girl but I went to Michigan once and saw a farm and well you know I might like living on a farm some day. All I know is if I ever have kids and they ask me if brown cows make chocolate milk then we are moving out of the city!
"There is no such thing as limits to growth, because there are no limits on the human capacity for intelligence, imagination and wonder." Ronald Reagan
Sam
Veteran

Post by Sam »

I was raised in the city and I will always be a city girl but I went to Michigan once and saw a farm and well you know I might like living on a farm some day. All I know is if I ever have kids and they ask me if brown cows make chocolate milk then we are moving out of the city!

[/b]

Oh, I love farms. I don't think I could ever live on one for along period of time but it would be fun for a bit of a vacation or something. I love cows. They are so damn cute.
I LOVE DON!!!!

***Marrying My Best Friend June 21 2008!***

"What is real? How do you define real? If your talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste or see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

"I tried to kill the pain but only brought more"

"aww, you guys made me ink!"
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Ewww, I could never live in the country. There like, aren't people. And like, there's cows. And like, wildlife that smells.

I've grown up in a medium sized city, and I want to move to a medium/big city. I'm thinking Seattle, Vancouver Paris, or London, I haven't decided yet.

I've grown up in a big house, and I will be ridiculously upset if I don't have money in the future, because I can't live without it. So I'm crossing my fingers for a big house.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
Fishhead
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Fishhead »

I've lived in a large house in the suburbs all my life. I want to be in a relatively large city no matter what..and I'd like to live in an apartment/condo until I have kids. When I have kids, large house in the suburbs :)
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

Ewww, I could never live in the country. There like, aren't people. And like, there's cows. And like, wildlife that smells.

Cheers,

Jenna

[/b]

well, jenna, hun the country isn't that bad...haha...true it is a place were there aren't that many people and ita takes fifteen minutes to get to the closest store, but it is a peaceful place (though i really do get annoyed and do desire to dwell in a more inhabitet area)...

haha, and yeah there are lots of cows in the country, but there is something peaceful about traveling past a farm with small baby cows running around and parent cows eating grass, it makes the world seem more simple and such (though i enjoy the hecticness)...haha and i have been to cities and it smells more there than here, i mean yeah so it does smell during the maturing season (fertilizing the land) and we do have a landfill a few miles away that does make it smell, but it smells fresh,...

don't diss the country, hunny...though in reality i am not fond of it :P haha...

~Jeff~
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

I've grown up in:

Small houses,

Big houses,

Mobile homes,

Apartments,

Medium houses..

So just bout everything haha.

To start off with though, after James and I move out of my dads which hopefully will be begining of next year, I wouldn't mind us living in an apartment or small house.

Big houses are too expensive here, and meh. I don't care too much for them lol.
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Dave_19
Loyal

Post by Dave_19 »

i grew up in a trailer, what would that count as?
:. my crazy life

<span style="color:teal"|B|e|e|r| my Anti-Drug
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

Trailers are kind of like apartments dave. Almost the same size and such just different placement and arrangement.
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

hmm...actually i was going to put trailers in "small house" .. its not really an apt/condo becuase those are more on top of each other, yeah those are the same size, but you can't really go by size since some apts/condos are huge (like multi-million dollars worth)...

so i would put trailers in "small house"

~Jeff~
Dave_19
Loyal

Post by Dave_19 »

lol i think i found a loop hole
:. my crazy life

<span style="color:teal"|B|e|e|r| my Anti-Drug