Helpingteens Poll

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Helpingteens Poll

Post by SirPostAlot »

haha, yeah i am sorta bored ~ but i figured this would be interesting...haha

personally i spend around an hr (someimtes more) a day, so im 7-8 hrs/wk

umm, i have been here since may 10th (so thats over three years...haha)

and i thought about it, but haven't actually left...

i mean yeah i have been gone for like PFEW and trips, but i never actually wanted to leave, you know?

~Jeff~
Sam
Veteran

Re: Helpingteens Poll

Post by Sam »

Lately I have had nothing to do so I have been spending more time then usual on here. I would say 4-5 hrs per week. I started here December 2002. Wow, thats along time. That is more then 3 years. I have left before. I felt so burdened so I left for a few months and eventually came back.
I LOVE DON!!!!

***Marrying My Best Friend June 21 2008!***

"What is real? How do you define real? If your talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste or see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

"I tried to kill the pain but only brought more"

"aww, you guys made me ink!"
CausticTears
Veteran

Post by CausticTears »

I've been around this site for about three years or more. I haven't left this site, just been around. Never really needed to leave, it's not taking over my life... it's just my extra time that I contribute here. I put 6-7 hours as an estimate, I don't really feel like counting it up. =P But, I spend most of those hours in the chat... tis where I'm most active. =)
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
sbloemeke
Veteran

Post by sbloemeke »

Alright, so I have been here for... WOW. 6 months. Time really does go by quickly. I spend about an hour a day each day here (Scattered about in the day... Like, 10 minutes here, 10 minutes there)... And I did leave (Unofficially) for the month of April because I needed to work out my issues with my alternate personality...
sweethelp
Veteran

Post by sweethelp »

I've been here since January of '03 and that is just the SG's I've been a member of the chat for longer. Lately I spend probably 1 or 2 hours just here and there to make sure everything is alright, but that's due to my health. It used to be like 7-8 hours a week until this year. I've never really need to leave like Dolly said it doesn't take over my life I do it when I can and I use my spare time to help out.

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil »

i've been here for over three years.....actually, I think this upcoming December it'll be four years........i'm busy now but on the weekends I get on so I'm on here about four to five hours a week.......and I have left for a few weeks here and there because i was letting this site control too much of my life.........but even after i wasn't a mod anymore I could never leave for good.
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
dna13
Loyal

Post by dna13 »

I was only gone a few weeks, cause we lost the web. I'll be back more now.
Awesome website: Stoopid

What's the worst that I can say?

Things are better if I stay

So long and goodnight

So long and goodnight

Well if you carry on this way

Things are better if I stay

So long and goodnight

So long and goodnight

Can you hear me?

Are you near me?

Do we deserve, to leave the earth

we'll meet again

When both our hearts collide

Awesome website: ZFGC
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

I try and check in everyday .. but for a while I was sick so I wasn't coming at all. I was going to leave then but I ended up getting healthier and staying. So I put 1-2 hours a week. I've been here for more than 3 years and I had a different name it was like sexybabydoll and THEN I had another name before that too.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
Remedy
Loyal

Post by Remedy »

ive been here for like 5 or 6 months i think, i left for 4 months but im back now and ill probibly be on here 2 or 3 hours a week

AIM - VILE656