The Da Vinci Code

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Sam
Veteran

The Da Vinci Code

Post by Sam »

Has anyone seen it? I wanted too but I am not sure anymore. Some critics are saying it is pratty boring. If you saw it, what did you think? If you haven't seen it, are you planning to?
I LOVE DON!!!!

***Marrying My Best Friend June 21 2008!***

"What is real? How do you define real? If your talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste or see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

"I tried to kill the pain but only brought more"

"aww, you guys made me ink!"
Jaegermeister
Veteran

Re: The Da Vinci Code

Post by Jaegermeister »

I liked the book, so I want to see it out of interest. I'm not sure what I expect out of it to be honest though. It was quite a complicated book, and I'm not sure how that will be able to translate into a good movie. I'm also not a huge Tom Hanks fan, and to be honest, I always thought of Robert Langdon as more of a Harrison Ford/Indiana Jones type, not the Tom Hanks type, whom I don't consider ruggedly handsome, or handsome at all.
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.
5a5
Veteran

Re: The Da Vinci Code

Post by 5a5 »

i read the book and i saw the movie and i love both, yea it's complicated and it's easier to follow the movie if u read the book first, but it's not boring at all, maybe those critics are too dumb to follow a movie that has an actual plot line going but i liked it a lot, it's a bit different from the book but not much, and it's very much worth seeing
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come