Ht Feedback

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Ht Feedback

Post by SirPostAlot »

Just curious...

it has helped me for the better, and i usually have ideas but as for now im just pondering..haha

~jeff~
Saren
Veteran

Re: Ht Feedback

Post by Saren »

In some ways it's helped me. I've helped people in the past (I hope) or have at least tried, and that's what counts in my eyes. Otherwise, there have been times where I've received great advice, and positive posts throughout my worst times. <3
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

I'll be honest.

The idea of this site is fantastic, but it's a mix of kids here.

There's some smart ones, some stupid ones, and some kids who are in the middle.

Some kids are depressed, some are crazy, some are socially retarded, some are actually considered cool by their peers.

I like this site, and it's helped me, but with some of the topics here...I don't think we should be allowed to give advice to one another.

For example, depression. Kids who may think they're depressed could be getting help from kids who are clinically depressed.

I'm almost positive that some kids on this site are also probably clinically insane.

There are some old people on this site who are so damn immature and not motivated that they don't do anything...they just get mediocre jobs and make lots of random posts. It's not like, valuable, I guess? It's strange. I personally wouldn't want to take advice from somebody like that.

You know, its a mix. But don't get me wrong, that's all expected from a site like this where anybody can join. I came to this site for sexuality and I feel that it is probably the most valuable possible.......because it's something that everybody can put their input on. Other stuff is more touchy.

I guess the whole relationship aspect and relationship one may have with themselves can be helped out by random people across the internet. Sometimes, it's almost better that way.

So yes, this site has helped me.

Some of this people on the site I don't like because I think they're retarded.

But that's what you get with a mix of kids.

I'm sure if we all met each other in real life, we'd be a lot different.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
sbloemeke
Veteran

Post by sbloemeke »

Yes, this site did help me, but it was unfortunately for the worse... I am dissociative identity disorder, as you probably already know, and I was starting to crack mid January... I didn't realise it was Sarah awakening again within me, and I just had a strong urge to be female. So, I got the responce that these feelings are normal, why don't you release them with a fake charecter, etc. So, my DID resurged up after that. But, those were normal responces, so it wasn't really any user's fault.
sweethelp
Veteran

Post by sweethelp »

yes back when I needed some help it did help me. No matter what it always made me feel at least somewhat normal and that my problems weren't as bad as some others and now I'm doing fairly well and I like to help.

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)