Heterosexual Questionnaire

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

sdrawkcaBgnioG
Loyal

Heterosexual Questionnaire

Post by sdrawkcaBgnioG »

Alright, I wasn't sure whether to put this here or in the sexuality thingie, so move it if you want to.

I did this activity at school in a club you may have heard of called the Gay-Straight Alliance.

The rules: Pretend we're all heterosexual and answer this as honestly as possible.

1. What do you think caused your heterosexuallity?

2. When did you first decide you were heterosexual?

3. Is it possible that your heterosexuallity is just a phase you may grow out of?

4. Is it possible that your heterosexuallity stems from fear of others of the same sex?

5. If you have never slept with a member of your own sex, is it possible you might be gay if you tried it?

6. If heterosexuallity is normal, why are so many mental patients heterosexual?

7. Why do heterosexuals try to seduce others into their lifestyle?

8. Why do you flaunt your heterosexuallity? Can't you just be who you are and keep it quiet?

9. The great majority of child molesters are heterosexual. Do you consider it safe to expose your children to heterosexual teachers?

10. With all the societal support that marriage recieves, the divorce rate is spiraling. Why are there so few stable relationships among heterosexual people?

11. Why are heterosexual people so promiscuous?

12. Would you want your children to be heterosexual, knowing the problems they would face, such as heartbreak, disease, and divorce?
Jaegermeister
Veteran

Re: Heterosexual Questionnaire

Post by Jaegermeister »

I like some of those questions, but I think most of them are just kind of stupid.
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.