[solved] Ctrl+alt+del

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

sbloemeke
Veteran

[solved] Ctrl+alt+del

Post by sbloemeke »

In my computer, I am having a problem with the essential to computer technical repairs, CTRL+ALT+DELETE. When I press it, I get the screen that shows the CPU usage only. There are no tabs for me to change to. It does not even have the "X" in the corner. It is just that. If I try to right click it on the taskbar to close it, nothing happens. The only way I can get out of it is to press CTRL+ALT+DELETE continually until there are enough screens to go into a group. I right click them and get out of it.

How do I get it back to normal?
Sliver
Veteran

Re: [solved] Ctrl+alt+del

Post by Sliver »

Ooh Ooh i had that problem a while ago. um when your in that CAD screen with no tabs or anything, then double click anywhere in that screen where there isnt anything selectable (where its light grey). that should put you back into the normail view, and vice-versa.
Sliver, A.K.A Tom/Tommy/Tommy Boy (thanks to Lisa and sweethelp)

Moderated with Sweethelp in Bullying forum from Oct 6 2003 to 2006 sometime.

Moderated in the Self Expression Forum and Computer forum mainly, along with the rest of the lounge, until December 2006.

sbloemeke
Veteran

Re: [solved] Ctrl+alt+del

Post by sbloemeke »

Ooh Ooh i had that problem a while ago. um when your in that CAD screen with no tabs or anything, then double click anywhere in that screen where there isnt anything selectable (where its light grey). that should put you back into the normail view, and vice-versa.

[/b]
I cannot tell you the flurry of emotions that went through my head when that worked. THANK YOU!!!