80's Music

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Leapfrog
Veteran

80's Music

Post by Leapfrog »

Who here likes listening to music from teh 80's? Music wise teh 80's produced some great artists. There USED to be a station here that played all 80's. Great station.

Anyway.....Does anyone else find themselves liking the 80's? Who?

I recently found myself liking Tears for Fears.
PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Re: 80's Music

Post by PurplePoemPuppet »

Ummm.... DUHHHH! Haha. Oh the 80s. I do have a general liking for all varieties of music, yet there will always be a special place for the 80s.
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet
Jaegermeister
Veteran

Post by Jaegermeister »

See, I think we're pretty much the only people who will enjoy the 80's. Personally, I love Depeche Mode and Adam Ant Goody Two Shoes. :P
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.
PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Post by PurplePoemPuppet »

See, I think we're pretty much the only people who will enjoy the 80's. Personally, I love Depeche Mode and Adam Ant Goody Two Shoes. :P

[/b]
It's sad but true. Get us crowd over 20 and already we're OLD and loving the 80s. Haha. Madonna was definitely the pop icon of the 80s and though she's a completely new artist now, back then, I was singing her songs in my carseat!! (oh dear)

But even far beyond Madonna, my utmost favorite wasd Debbie (now Deborah) Gibson. I absolutely loved her. Oh and Wham! with "Make it Big"... that was love. Damn George Michael for being gay? Nah, Only a gay guy could come up with "Wake me up before you go go." :P
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet
Leapfrog
Veteran

Post by Leapfrog »

[/b]
It's sad but true. Get us crowd over 20 and already we're OLD and loving the 80s. Haha. Madonna was definitely the pop icon of the 80s and though she's a completely new artist now, back then, I was singing her songs in my carseat!! (oh dear)

But even far beyond Madonna, my utmost favorite wasd Debbie (now Deborah) Gibson. I absolutely loved her. Oh and Wham! with "Make it Big"... that was love. Damn George Michael for being gay? Nah, Only a gay guy could come up with "Wake me up before you go go." :P

[/b][/quote]

WOW George Micheal.

Hes been busted twice now for masturbating in public bathrooms. :S
VittorioCole
Loyal

Post by VittorioCole »

busted for busting a nut? thats an ironic choice of words there. ;)

I love The Ramones, Depeche Mode, Joan Jett, The Eagles, Bon Jovi, AC/DC, Lynard Skynard.. etc.
[CENTER]So you're the fire and I'm the water.

I am the balance and you are the color.

I won't forget you when we're not together.

This is the ending, here's my surrender.[/CENTER]
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

I LOVE the 80's! Stuff like Transvision Vamp, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Adam and the Ants, Madonna, Frankie Goes to Hollywood, The Damned, Eurythemics...I could go on lol

~*~Ruth~*~
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

Post by Breathe_In_For_Luck7 »

I like Kansas, some Duran Duran, New Order. I like New Order a lot. My brother got me into them.
MattMan
Veteran

Post by MattMan »

I like the one hit wonders of the 80s pretty much, and the black michael jackson