Oh My (hehe)

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

MIRANDA09
Loyal

Oh My (hehe)

Post by MIRANDA09 »

Wow I haven't gotten on here in forever!!!! My tower wouldn't turn on, but now we have another power supply thing and I can get on here, again. Hip hip hooray! Lol. Hmm...well, one of my best friends is moving about 20 hours away from me in a couple of weeks {SIGHS} That really sucks. It seems that EVERY time I get close to someone they move or someone become out of my life or something...oh well...I guess that's all...{SIGHS, AGAIN} :(
i like dead end signs.

at least they have the

decency to let you know

you're going nowhere.

[ n e v e r ] make someone your everything - because when they'ree gone ; you have nothing

A friend loves at all times.

-- Proverbs 17:17
Kit
Veteran

Re: Oh My (hehe)

Post by Kit »

Welcome back hun!

I'm sorry about your friend. Find ways to keep in touch?
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

I remember you! Welcome back! About your friend, I'm sorry! But like Kit said, try to find ways to keep in touch. It's not like you can't be friends anymore! Or maybe you could make plans to visit each other when you get the chance.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

MIRANDA09
Loyal

Post by MIRANDA09 »

I remember you! Welcome back! About your friend, I'm sorry! But like Kit said, try to find ways to keep in touch. It's not like you can't be friends anymore! Or maybe you could make plans to visit each other when you get the chance.

[/b]

Hey, someone remembered me. Lol. Normally people say "oh you're that red head" or something like that lol. Thank goodness for internet so me and my buddy can talk. She's moving to Ohio and I live in lil' ole Louisiana so it'd be pretty costly so...yeah.
i like dead end signs.

at least they have the

decency to let you know

you're going nowhere.

[ n e v e r ] make someone your everything - because when they'ree gone ; you have nothing

sweethelp
Veteran

Post by sweethelp »

I remember you too, welcome back!!

It'll be okay with your friend just make sure to keep in touch no matter what. My best friend moved to Kentucky and I live in New York. Shes about 1000 miles away from me. She moved a little over a year ago and we still talk on AIM, we'll email each other, send messages through myspace, and we call each other about every other week. I'm sure it'll all work out for ya! :)

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)
MIRANDA09
Loyal

Post by MIRANDA09 »

Ha peoples remembered me. Wow. I'm shocked. Lol. Anyhoo, Kimmie: thank goodness for internet, huh? So glad it exists, don't you? I'm so glad we both have myspace, xanga, and yahoo messanger lol. Oh, and you live in New York? What part? I've always wanted to go there some day. I like big cities...what part do you live in? Pretty much every time I hear "NY" I think of What Not to Wear lol. Not sure if you've seen that but....Oh my brother lives in Kentucky, but he's in Iraq right now...anyway, thnx for replying.
i like dead end signs.

at least they have the

decency to let you know

you're going nowhere.

sweethelp
Veteran

Post by sweethelp »

Yeah of course I would remember you!

Well I actually live in upstate NY not NYC. I live in Rochester. But I do love What Not to Wear, I watch it whenever I can lol. It's an awesome show. :)

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)
MIRANDA09
Loyal

Post by MIRANDA09 »

Yay. Oh you rock for watching What Not to Wear. That show's awesome. I would like to see Stacy or Clinton or someone off there. That would be soo awesome lol.
i like dead end signs.

at least they have the

decency to let you know

you're going nowhere.

MIRANDA09
Loyal

Post by MIRANDA09 »

Ohhh yall my other friend may be moving to Arkansas...isn't that just lovely? Shesh. Lol. But I'm not as close to her as I am the other friend...well, loves you guys! Bye.
i like dead end signs.

at least they have the

decency to let you know

you're going nowhere.

Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

Are Trinny and Susannah the presenters of 'What Not To Wear' in America?
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
MIRANDA09
Loyal

Post by MIRANDA09 »

No, their names are "Stacy and Clinton" in the U.S. Do yall have "What Not to Wear" in the UK?
i like dead end signs.

at least they have the

decency to let you know

you're going nowhere.