Custody Battles

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Kit
Veteran

Custody Battles

Post by Kit »

We all seem to be interested in giving our own opinion on things so here is something I want everyone to think about - and see what you believe(made up from my head so go along with it):

Custody battle:

Ron: Father of 5 children. 3(girls) have different mothers, 2(boys) have the same mother.

Star: Mother of the two boys.

Star's Story: "Ron and I were together for 8 years. He physically abused me, tried to drown my youngest son in the bath tub, and isn't my son's biological father because their father died in an airplane crash."

Ron's Story: "I am the biological father of the two boys, I never abused Star, and I actually saved my son's life. He was less than a year old and fell back in the bath tub. I heard the thump(Star was outside talking to the neighbores and I just got home from work) and ran into the bathroom and picked him up.

After a year long case - Star finally admitted that she lied the entire time and that Ron was indeed the biological father, BUT still got custody of the boys. Ron took a lie dector test and found to be telling the truth the entire time. Ron was allowed 0% of time with the boys resulting in them never seeing their father again.

QUESTIONS: Who do you think should have gotten the custody? Why? What are your views on the "99.9% of the time the mother get's the children" view? Except in REAL abuse/neglect cases, do you think it should be allowed that one parent isn't allowed to see their children? Why?
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
FranklinF
Veteran

Re: Custody Battles

Post by FranklinF »

no children need both parents, especially boys and fathers (or if reversed mothers and daughters) there are somethings the other sex just wont understand they can do their best but it is just fact....

also the constant string of lies from Star shows that while she may love her children she is clearly crazy, im not sure of any of the other facts about this case or these peoples lives but from what ive been told they both deserve partial custody with thier father as primary caregiver
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]