Guess

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Guess

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Guess who got her boyfriend ps3 for christmas????
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Re: Guess

Post by PurplePoemPuppet »

Definitely wasn't me!!
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet
Leapfrog
Veteran

Post by Leapfrog »

Guess who got her boyfriend ps3 for christmas????

[/b]

Is this the same sometime ex, sometime not BF? :P

My BF is one of the crazy ones trying to get the new Wii. Of course the voice of reason in me tells him "Honey just lost your job, not the best idea"

Then theres me whos up and thought, what the hell Ill check Amazon. Of course there saying its not avaialble yet.

Ahh well, not something I am dieing for anyone, so off to bed!
Nikki
Veteran

Post by Nikki »

lol, my ex bf's gf I guess :P He's a video games freak :P
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

yeah, we are getting a Wii prolly after taxes come in, i plan on filing the first day that i can i want my moneys cause BF wants he WiiWii... lol
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
VittorioCole
Loyal

Post by VittorioCole »

I couldnt afford a PS3 if i tried. Mebe if i stopped buying pot and cigarettes. :P

On a serious note, i've never been a fan of console systems. Controllers dont seem to by my forte, i'm more a... keyboard and mouse person.

But very nice gift, i'm sure he'll love it. :D

What part of the world are you in? The US is supposed to be filling pre-orders until early January, from what i've heard. :furious:
[CENTER]So you're the fire and I'm the water.

I am the balance and you are the color.

I won't forget you when we're not together.

This is the ending, here's my surrender.[/CENTER]
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

Ooh wow mandy, you are one nice girlfriend. I wouldn't do that for my boyfriend even if I did have the money hahaha.

Although he issssss begging for an xbox 360.... hahahaha. I might get it for him for his 21st birthday. ... Keyword, might. ;)
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
Leapfrog
Veteran

Post by Leapfrog »

The BF got a Wii, havent had a chance to play it yet.

I have not heard anything good about the PS3. I heard it wont play all PS games like they say it will, and it overheats as well.
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

Same as the xbox360 then.

I'm not understanding the hard-on for the PS3 but *shrug* people are camping outside the stores weeks in advance for one of these babies.
sinical_sycology
Loyal

Post by sinical_sycology »

I don't really care about the ps3....but damn does it look sexy...I mean honestly if I had the money I'd get one just so it makes my living room look better
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul?" - Jesus Of Nazareth -

"An educated fool is more foolish than an ignorant one." - Moliere -

"There are well-dressed foolish ideas, just as there are well-dressed fools." - Nicolas Chamfort -

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." - Mark Twain -

"Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes." - Oscar Wilde -

REVOLUTIONARY - An oppressed person waiting for the opportunity to become an oppressor - Cynics Dictionary -
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

I heard the PS3 isn't something to be excited about, too. Then again, I got a cousin that's both a HUGE computer/game freak, and works at Wal-Mart. : P

I don't think I'd buy it for my boyfriend. Only because he wouldn't use it that much anyway. He's more of a drawing person.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

Same as the xbox360 then.

I'm not understanding the hard-on for the PS3 but *shrug* people are camping outside the stores weeks in advance for one of these babies.

[/b]

Its pathetic what people do for games.
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
VittorioCole
Loyal

Post by VittorioCole »

My cousin was standing in line for 30 hours waiting for one. Had his $600. Some guy came up to him, and offers him $1200 for his spot in line.

Smart cousin, took the cash. 8)
[CENTER]So you're the fire and I'm the water.

I am the balance and you are the color.

I won't forget you when we're not together.

This is the ending, here's my surrender.[/CENTER]
sinical_sycology
Loyal

lol holy shit....my friend gave up his spot for $800.....amazing what people would for a little black machine with the name sony stamped on it
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul?" - Jesus Of Nazareth -

"There are well-dressed foolish ideas, just as there are well-dressed fools." - Nicolas Chamfort -

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." - Mark Twain -

REVOLUTIONARY - An oppressed person waiting for the opportunity to become an oppressor - Cynics Dictionary -
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

haha well I love him and he wanted it sooooooooooo bad.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
sweethelp
Veteran

Post by sweethelp »

well that is really awesome that you did that for him, I'm sure he'll be very happy when he gets it!!

At a local best buy there was so many people pushing up against the glass, that it cracked and nearly broke. Also I heard at another one (not sure if it's in the area or not but it wouldn't surprise me if it was) someone got shot over one. Craziness!

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

At this one best buy in a rural city they had 3 or 4 of them and they had a huge line of people waiting and someone had this idea to set up 3 chairs and a starting line and have the people run as fast as they could and who ever got in the chairs got to buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
sinical_sycology
Loyal

You know what I should've done, I shouldve rushed out there and wait with these guys camp out in the car till the line officially begins then I get the number 1 spot....sell that spot to some loser down the line for oh say $400-$700, then I take that dude's spot and sell his spot to the next idiot for oh say $100-$300, then take that dude's spot and sell it to the next idiot for oh say $100-$200 and then I leave, cash in hand and feeling like a genius

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

That thing is over priced.

Same with a lot of video game crap.

Silly boys and their games.
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
sinical_sycology
Loyal

over priced yes but so is everything else in this world, does it serve any purpose? No, a lot of people stand and say yeah you're nuts for buying something like that but so are some of the other people for buying brand name clothing, brand name shoes, for buying jewelry and cameras and all these other things that really don't serve much of purpose in our own lives, but much like these boys and gamers, we do it anyway because we find it fun.