Kittens.

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Beautiful
Veteran

Kittens.

Post by Beautiful »

Thats Chronic and his newest brother Shroom. [ Like the names? lol. ] Thats how big chronics got in the past 6 months compaired to when he was just born. My little babys all grown up :(

This ones kind of fat lol

Shroom :]

They were born 2 days ago. Theyre so small and cute and aww. I love them lol. Shroom has kind of a deformed foot, he can't bend it where the wrist or whatever is. Its like bent alreayd... So we mightttttt have to keep him. Me and my boyfriend watched the last 2 being born. It was a sweet experience... They came out tail first though. It was kind of weird.

Rory [ my kitty ] was in labor for like 9 hours though. Poor thing. I felt bad for her. I was with her most of the time though.. She wouldn't let me out of the room or she'd like fallow me. lol.
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Re: Kittens.

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

How cute. I wish I could have one.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
WhOaMi?
Loyal

Post by WhOaMi? »

they are so cute and rory is beautiful!!!....i wish my kitty could have kitties...
Wheretogo
Veteran

Post by Wheretogo »

i want the deformed one... :(

they are soooooo cute.
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin
sinical_sycology
Loyal

Post by sinical_sycology »

my cat is a little stuck up bitch......but she is my cat so I can't hate her, but she still is a stuck up bitch. I almost had a puppy, I was walking home and it was behind these bars, i pet it and walked away I turn around and his head is stuck and he's trying to follow me. I picked him up and his owner said I could have him. He was cool, a baby golden retriever. My mom said no though so I put him back. :( I miss the little fucker
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul?" - Jesus Of Nazareth -

"An educated fool is more foolish than an ignorant one." - Moliere -

"There are well-dressed foolish ideas, just as there are well-dressed fools." - Nicolas Chamfort -

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." - Mark Twain -

"Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes." - Oscar Wilde -

REVOLUTIONARY - An oppressed person waiting for the opportunity to become an oppressor - Cynics Dictionary -
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Aww, they're adorable. Wish I could have one. The one I have now is an ignorant little snot. Gorgeous, but snobby.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

Aww. I want the tortoiseshell coloured kitten (white with patches of different coloured 'tabby'). They're sooo gorgeous. :)
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.