I'd Like To Get An Opinion

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

sinical_sycology
Loyal

I'd Like To Get An Opinion

Post by sinical_sycology »

Ok I'm going to give you a scenario, say these two people are married, they are very young, 20 yrs old. The husband has just gotten a job working in a business that can help him succeed, his wife is going to school at a community college for nursing. Now they are sexually active and the wife tells the husband she's pregnant. The husband is very excited and happy, the wife goes on a trip to vietnam with her family, the husband stays home because of his job, while she's gone he goes out and buys clothes toys and all kinds of stuff to the coming child, the wife returns and she tells the husband that she lied about being pregnant. Of course the husband is suspicious and asks her till she tells him the truth and she says he had an abortion. This causes the husband to go into a tantrum and he starts cursing and yelling and calling her names. They are still together but my question is does the Husband have a right to be angry with the wife, or was this her choice and she's free to do so?
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul?" - Jesus Of Nazareth -

"An educated fool is more foolish than an ignorant one." - Moliere -

"There are well-dressed foolish ideas, just as there are well-dressed fools." - Nicolas Chamfort -

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." - Mark Twain -

"Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes." - Oscar Wilde -

REVOLUTIONARY - An oppressed person waiting for the opportunity to become an oppressor - Cynics Dictionary -
Beautiful
Veteran

Re: I'd Like To Get An Opinion

Post by Beautiful »

YES. He has a right to be mad!! Are you kidding me? That was his baby inside there too. The least he could do was talk it over with her or something. Or her talk to him before she did it. If she told him she was pregnant, and was happy about it. Then she shouldn't have said anything at all if she got an abortion. Thats NOT fair to him. Yes it was her choice, but out of respect and dignity she should have atleast talked it over with him first before he got his hopes up for nothing.
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
OverDrive
Veteran

Post by OverDrive »

it's her choice, but she should have respected the fact it was not just hers and at least TOLD him that she was going to have the abortion.
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
Nikki
Veteran

Post by Nikki »

it's his baby as well (normally, if she was faithful), so it's up to both of them to take that decision. So yea, I think he has teh right to do that
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

they were married a decision of that calibur should have been made together
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
Leapfrog
Veteran

Post by Leapfrog »

Hmmmm

I am not one to be able to answer this. I actuaklly hid my preganancy long enough so that an abortion wasnt an option by the time I told the father. Yea that was mean, and yes i regret it now, not having the baby the not telling him, but cant cahnge things.