I Am Taking A Trip

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Wheretogo
Veteran

I Am Taking A Trip

Post by Wheretogo »

So i was planning on going to the US in fall 2007. But i have since changed my mind. I dont really want to go to the US. I would much rather go back to Europe. So, my plan is to go backpacking in spring 2008. I will proally be gone till september or october 2008.

I may be going with these friends of mine, but if they cant make it (money issues) then i will be going to portugal, spain, france, england, belgum, amsterdam, germany, switzerland, and italy. SWEET!1!!!!!

im just going to go to amsterdam cuz weed is legal there, so imma get right fucked. LOL... but im so excited i have started saving for new backpacking gear. And imma ask for a bunch for christmas and stuff too. YAY me!!!!! :shout: :rule:
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin
sinical_sycology
Loyal

Re: I Am Taking A Trip

Post by sinical_sycology »

dude ur lucky....I want to go to amsterdam :( but oh well, it's only illegal if I get caught :D
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul?" - Jesus Of Nazareth -

"An educated fool is more foolish than an ignorant one." - Moliere -

"There are well-dressed foolish ideas, just as there are well-dressed fools." - Nicolas Chamfort -

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." - Mark Twain -

"Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes." - Oscar Wilde -

REVOLUTIONARY - An oppressed person waiting for the opportunity to become an oppressor - Cynics Dictionary -
Wheretogo
Veteran

Re: I Am Taking A Trip

Post by Wheretogo »

LOL that is awesome. And so true. Your hilarious. I am so excited to go, i am getting new everything. New tent, backpack, sleeping bag... NEW EVERYTHING!!!!! YAY
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin