A Lil Song For All Of You :)

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

A Lil Song For All Of You :)

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

Hey guys, I said I show up every know and then.

My band is trying to kick off and we did our first recording - its by ourselves so its not professional

but it sounds pretty good,

look for us on myspace

the name of our band is Bloodshine

Enigmatic

constructive criticism if u may ;)

Enigmatic

Sorry wouldnt let me edit - this is the good link
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .
sinical_sycology
Loyal

Re: A Lil Song For All Of You :)

Post by sinical_sycology »

good song, I really like it and this is saying a lot since I don't like toooo much rock. But yeah this was good, I will say that it needs some editing so it'll be clearer if I still did sound editing I'd do it for you but I don't have any programs to work with anymore haha. But that seems to be the only problem, you voice seems to fade in and out but that can be fixed easily. Keep up the good work
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul?" - Jesus Of Nazareth -

"An educated fool is more foolish than an ignorant one." - Moliere -

"There are well-dressed foolish ideas, just as there are well-dressed fools." - Nicolas Chamfort -

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." - Mark Twain -

"Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes." - Oscar Wilde -

REVOLUTIONARY - An oppressed person waiting for the opportunity to become an oppressor - Cynics Dictionary -
VittorioCole
Loyal

Post by VittorioCole »

OOh, i like. Just curious, what sound program did you use?
[CENTER]So you're the fire and I'm the water.

I am the balance and you are the color.

I won't forget you when we're not together.

This is the ending, here's my surrender.[/CENTER]
sinical_sycology
Loyal

soundforge, for some time, then I started using cakewalk, and then I got to us apple's garage band and their other sound program...forgot what it was called had a big X on the box, but yeah I really liked cakewalk it was cleaner more to work with and a better interface than soundforge in my opinion, but apple's was also pretty good. Anyways yeah I quit that and now I work with sounds mixer. My friends are wannabe rappers, I don't have the heart to tell them they suck, wel actually I do but they don't listen anyways so I go along and let the dudes have fun
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul?" - Jesus Of Nazareth -

"There are well-dressed foolish ideas, just as there are well-dressed fools." - Nicolas Chamfort -

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." - Mark Twain -

REVOLUTIONARY - An oppressed person waiting for the opportunity to become an oppressor - Cynics Dictionary -
Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

the reason y my voice fadese in and out is because I hit off notes sometimes - cause its hard to strain ur voice like that for an entire 5 minutes

so instead of punching in and out ~ because we ran short on time~ we mixed it lowering my voice in and out and it didnt really work
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .
sinical_sycology
Loyal

something like that can be fixed with a few extra touches, but yeah I know a friend of mine who's dropping his album and it's good real good but he has no vocals because well let's face his vocals suck lol, but he makes really nice beats and sounds and his music sounds straight up like some tim burton shit it's really nice and he's looking for a band to work with but lol you live in brooklyn HAH! I'm looking for some real rappers to work with (I mean I want guys who can put out some real material) and I always get these chumps that warp the english language so that they can rhyme floor with show sure with for it's annoying really